Concierge/Club Level Information (Sept 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay7979 -- thanks for the great, detailed review! It sounds like you got lots of pixie dust on your trip!:goodvibes Glad you liked your Poly stay. Like you, I thought that the breakfast could have been much better and that the CMs in the Hawaii building were great.:)

Kay7979, thanks for the great review!

I know that Disney makes a big deal when CM's get letters of praise. So I think it's great that you want to recognize what Lawrence did for you. Here's the address:

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Kay7979---Thank-you for taking the time to write about your 1st CL stay. Sounds like you had a nice time and an amazing room too! :goodvibes

??? Does anyone here know if we can still use the CL lounge ON the day of check-out...that is, AFTER we've done the 11:00 a.m. check-out???

Kay7979---Thank-you for taking the time to write about your 1st CL stay. Sounds like you had a nice time and an amazing room too! :goodvibes

??? Does anyone here know if we can still use the CL lounge ON the day of check-out...that is, AFTER we've done the 11:00 a.m. check-out???

You are welcome to use the lounge until midnight on the day of check out. :thumbsup2

Yes!!! Like Tess said, you can use it until midnight! It's really wonderful to not feel "homeless" between check-out and our trip to the airport. We use the lounge for a snack and to relax before heading out.;)

Hi Everyone

We'll be staying at YC/CL (first time for both-we've stayed standard at BC before) Anyway we will be arriving at the resort before check-in (probably about 11:00) and using ME. I was just wondering if there is anything I should know about check-in, arriving early etc. The whole CL will be a new experience for us. Hubby and I will be traveling with our "then" 20 month old son. I have a feeling the lounge will come in very handy for us. We will be there on Oct 18th. I am sooo excited!!

Hi Everyone

We'll be staying at YC/CL (first time for both-we've stayed standard at BC before) Anyway we will be arriving at the resort before check-in (probably about 11:00) and using ME. I was just wondering if there is anything I should know about check-in, arriving early etc. The whole CL will be a new experience for us. Hubby and I will be traveling with our "then" 20 month old son. I have a feeling the lounge will come in very handy for us. We will be there on Oct 18th. I am sooo excited!!

Just go and have the time of your lives! :cloud9: No worries when checking in early. If your room isn't ready, you are welcome to relax in the Lounge.

I would recommend telling the IPO of your early arrival time. They can note that on your reservation, which might increase the chance they will have a room ready for your arrival! :thumbsup2

My family and I will be staying YC CL first time ever for both over Christmas. Does IPO typically have good luck in getting the ADR's that you want? I cannot decide if I should hand over my task of making our ADR's to them... It would be such a luxury to be able to skip that 5am alarm and still get our desired ADR's :cloud9:

Wow, I just re-read that and it sounds really dorkie :blush: but hopefully you know what I meant...

Thank you for any input!

My family and I will be staying YC CL first time ever for both over Christmas. Does IPO typically have good luck in getting the ADR's that you want? I cannot decide if I should hand over my task of making our ADR's to them... It would be such a luxury to be able to skip that 5am alarm and still get our desired ADR's :cloud9:

Wow, I just re-read that and it sounds really dorkie :blush: but hopefully you know what I meant...

Thank you for any input!

Hello! We are staying the YC CL the week after Thanksgiving and I was reluctant to hand over my ADR schedule and let the IPO office make the ADRs, but I have to say they were wonderful. They were able to confirm ADRs for all my requests (within 10 minutes of my specific time) and got everything for me including Cinderella's Castle breakfast, California Grill and Le Cellier! I think that extra added bonus of having someone do the work for you is partially what Concierge service is all about!! GOOD Luck and have a wonderful trip!!!!

Hello! We are staying the YC CL the week after Thanksgiving and I was reluctant to hand over my ADR schedule and let the IPO office make the ADRs, but I have to say they were wonderful. They were able to confirm ADRs for all my requests (within 10 minutes of my specific time) and got everything for me including Cinderella's Castle breakfast, California Grill and Le Cellier! I think that extra added bonus of having someone do the work for you is partially what Concierge service is all about!! GOOD Luck and have a wonderful trip!!!!

I'm glad y'all are having good luck with the Y&BC IPO. I have personally given up on them. They never made initial contact, then never returned my emails past the standard form "thank you for your email"..... with one exception. I spoke with that person one time , then no follow up from them. I gave up and handled the rest by myself. And they only got one of my original ADRs I wanted, the rest I have had to handle on my own. So far I am very disappointed in them.

Hi Everyone

No matter what time you arrive tell a bellman that you have a Club Level reservation, so they will call to let them know you have arrived. Then a Cast Member or one of the other bellman will take you up to the lounge so you can check-in.

I'm glad y'all are having good luck with the Y&BC IPO. I have personally given up on them. They never made initial contact, then never returned my emails past the standard form "thank you for your email"..... with one exception. I spoke with that person one time , then no follow up from them. I gave up and handled the rest by myself. And they only got one of my original ADRs I wanted, the rest I have had to handle on my own. So far I am very disappointed in them.

I'm so sorry that you're having a hard time using the BC IPO office... I didn't have any problems with them for our stay in July, but then I did call them instead of emailing them. I think that may work better.:confused3

Cool, thanks for the input - it is encouraging to read some positive experiences! I guess you could say I am one of those 'Nervous Nellie's' (with a hint of 'control freak' :rolleyes1) I can't believe I am admitting that here :blush:.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter