Complimentary Aulani Souvenir!

I’m here right now and frankly I don’t think the experience has been diminished. Those extras everyone misses weren’t particularly significant to me.
Were you able to get this print? We go in June and I love it and hope its available then! I didn't even see it in the magazine - thank you for pointing it out!

Were you able to get this print? We go in June and I love it and hope its available then! I didn't even see it in the magazine - thank you for pointing it out!
No, am here now and have not received it. Hoping it will show up in our room sooner or later!

We got the print which we may have actually left in the room. Never got the pin which I actually wanted. If you go to the DVC office there is a booklet they give you with a quiz for every day, after your 5th visit +/- you get a free magnet. It is probably blue card only, but not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter