Comfort Stations

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
We will be staying at FW in a cabin. This time we will have 3 teen girls with 1 bathroom. Is it practical to send the girls off to a comfort station to get ready? Is it allowed when you have a cabin? I did request a cabin by a comfort station, mostly for the laundry facilities.
Thanks

You absolutely can use the comfort stations! They are super nice and will have plenty of room. The showers are quite nice.

The comfort stations are for all of us to use.

However none of the cabin loops have a comfort station. Your girls will have to go to another loop to use the shower facilities. Even though you will only have one bathroom you will have a sink in the kitchen that can be used for toothbrushing and face washing and I think there is a mirror with counterspace in the bedroom. So with a little coordination the trek to a comfort station may not be needed. There is one cabin loop that backs upto a camping loop, so not a bad walk, and there are 2 cabins in the 100 loop. So it is possible the get a cabin near a comfort station, but the odds are not great.

Ask for a cabin in loop 2100.

It backs up against camper loop 1100 which has its own Comfort Station. It's not a far walk at all.

With 3 teen girls, send them all over to the CS at one time together. There CERTAINLY is not enough counter/mirror/sink space in the cabins but they MAY scrape by in the CS if they don't spread out too much. :rotfl2:

<sorry I am a guy with a 14 yo DD and a DW who takes up enought counter/mirror/sink space for 2-3 people>:rotfl:

Bama ED

PS - i posted a bus route map of FW yesterday. You can see loop 2100 and loop 1100 and the CS in between. See post #5. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3008421

Thanks for the replies. Lasttime we had a comfort station practically behind us. Do the showers have any kind of privacy? (They won't like the idea of showering in front of strangers). I put in a request for a cabin near a comfort station. Hopefully we will get one...Thanks a bunch.

The showers have a latching/locking privacy door (sort of like a bathroom stall in a public restroom) with about as much room inside as a phone booth (for changing, that is. The shower is like a second adjacent phone booth).

It's NOT like a lockerroom arrangement. It's complete privacy.

Bama ED

if sending the girls after a late night,after midnight, send a key card with them. outside door locks and keycard needed to get into comfort station. showers are privateas pp said. think the girls will do fine if close enough to do as you plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter