Come see my Disney scrapbook!

Great pages! Thanks for sharing jenjie! Wow, those ride pics sure have improved over the last few years!!! Mine from 1999 look terrible compared to those! Hmmm....guess I will have to buy our rides photos in October now that I've seen the quality!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You did such a nice job -- thanks for sharing your album with us! I esp. like how you did your autograph pages. You guys looked like you had a wonderful time! :)

The very last page - "the end" page - is that a sticker or clipart or what of Mickey's backside? I love that!!!!

Thanks for sharing - I love seeing other people's work.

Thanks for the kind words, everybody. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kelly you can find the clipart of Mickey's back here http://www.disney2go.disneyfansites.com/MICKPAGE2.html It's all the way at the bottom of the page. This website has alot of good clipart.

I was looking for Donald's back for my parents' book but couldn't find it. Now I'm deciding between Donald having a temper tantrum, with the title "Aw Phooey! It's the end!" or one of Donald painting "the end" if I can find a font that looks like dripping paint.

Cass I got alot of good ideas from your pages. As far as simple layouts, putting 2 different subects on facing pages and having them still look like they belong together... Thanks!

Cool album! Love the Mickey page! Thanks for sharing it. I love looking at other scrapper's Disney albums.

Wow! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing your album with us. :D

Thanks for sharing! I needed some motivation to get some Disney albums done. I know what I will be doing this weekend!

very nice job! I love your opening page and end page! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! I loved the autograph pages....I can sort of understand about your comments on the princess ones, but I think those turned out well...and the other autograph pages really looked great...I love how you matted the photos and autographs together for each character.

Now I need to get back to scrapping my Disney trips....I haven't finished Jan of 2002, have to do Dec. of 2002 and now we're heading off again in July.....yikes!

Thanks Lesley. It was one of those things where I just could NOT figure out what to do with everything I had. I knew I didn't want to make the same mistake I did with the princess autographs, start cutting before I had a good idea. LOL Then it was one of those "aha" moments. :p

Very nice! That opening page has my brain whirling on ideas for our upcoming trip! Thanks for sharing.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter