Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

I will try...but it will be early if I do make it.

I really want to as I haven't been able to in so long, but I have to be up early tomorrow, so we will have to wait and see!

I'll be once again chatting from class. I know its bad, but this teacher is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. pirate::lmao::hippie:

What is this??? I go to see if the chat night post has been bumped yet by a certain Brett Michaels (I don't really care if thats how you spell his name or not) fan, and its still a week back!!!! And this week I don't even have to chat during astronomy

Penguins hockey game 7. No chat for me. I really am looking forward to joining chat more often, but Wednesday's always seem to be a problem for me.

On a side note, I just want to say a semi-annonomous thank you to my "Dis" family. Although I only found these boards recently, when I do get a chance to visit, I feel the stress of the day melt away and feel at ease with "friends" that share the same passion :goodvibes

Things have been a little rough for me over the past month or so, but I can always find comfort here :thumbsup2 My passion for Disney is at an all time high and being away from the parks can be disappointing, but coming here is the next best thing.

Hope to join you all in chat next week and look forward to interacting with all of you more in the future either here or in person! :wave2:

Penguins hockey game 7. No chat for me. I really am looking forward to joining chat more often, but Wednesday's always seem to be a problem for me.

On a side note, I just want to say a semi-annonomous thank you to my "Dis" family. Although I only found these boards recently, when I do get a chance to visit, I feel the stress of the day melt away and feel at ease with "friends" that share the same passion :goodvibes

Things have been a little rough for me over the past month or so, but I can always find comfort here :thumbsup2 My passion for Disney is at an all time high and being away from the parks can be disappointing, but coming here is the next best thing.

Hope to join you all in chat next week and look forward to interacting with all of you more in the future either here or in person! :wave2:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: I am glad you can find some peace here. :)

Podcast chat night gets going officially at 9 pm. Several folks get in early, as early as 8 pm. All times Eastern. The discussion of food gets all consuming around 9:15. :rolleyes1

I'll try to be there, but it will be early.

We are renaming this the food chat. My 9:15 estimate was off by 5 minutes. Food chat started at 9:10 pm.

Since I'm here, thought I'd bump this :thumbsup2

Sorry Nikki, beat you to it today :lmao:. I'm gonna try to be there tonight... or of course tomorrow as the case maybe for me :surfweb:

Roy

Not sure if I'll be there as all of Northern Indiana is in a Tornado Watch until 7PM, and its likely to be extended. If I am there, I won't be chatting from class at least!
:goodvibes

I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless this cough takes out a lung or two. But, I'm expecting to be there!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I think I'm going to be MIA tonight. I'm in rehearsal for a musical (Ragtime) and we have our first chorus rehearsal tonight. Not sure when I'll get home...

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter