Come on Estoppel!!!!

very cool what is your time line when did you pass ROFR ??
Offer submitted 5/17
ROFR waived 6/8
Closing docs received 6/20

So 23 days for ROFR and 13 days for Estopple and closing docs.

When my broker emailed me about passing ROFR they said Estopple might take 20-30 days!! So this was a huge surprise.

Offer submitted 5/17
ROFR waived 6/8
Closing docs received 6/20

So 23 days for ROFR and 13 days for Estopple and closing docs.

When my broker emailed me about passing ROFR they said Estopple might take 20-30 days!! So this was a huge surprise.

Wow! That is very fast. Congrats!

Sorry for the delayed update - I was out of town, but I received a nice surprise at the start of my trip!

Sent 5/17
Passed ROFR 6/8
Closing Docs Rec'd 6/17

That was super quick! Good luck to everyone waiting, and hopefully Disney is getting systematically quicker!!

Last edited:
That was super quick! Good luck to everyone waiting, and hopefully Disney is getting systematically quicker!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Wouldn't that be a lovely thought?! :)

There are just fewer transactions going through right now. They'll always have the minimum possible number of people processing resale transactions, because what difference does it make to them?

Sorry for the delayed update - I was out of down, but I received a nice surprise at the start of my trip!

Sent 5/17
Passed ROFR 6/8
Closing Docs Rec'd 6/17

Wow ridicously jealous !!! Congrats

Sorry for the delayed update - I was out of down, but I received a nice surprise at the start of my trip!

Sent 5/17
Passed ROFR 6/8
Closing Docs Rec'd 6/17

You have the exact same timeline as me! Which broker are you using? We are using DVC Resale Market.

You have the exact same timeline as me! Which broker are you using? We are using DVC Resale Market.

You guys have the same timeline as us and we are also using DVC Resale Market I emailed them (getting impatient lol) and they said 21 to 25 days. I hope they are wrong lol
Now would be good!!

We're still waiting. Disney found an issue with our paperwork. We were told it's an easy fix and we should receive closing docs this week (although we've been told that the past 3 weeks now) :rolleyes:

Contract sent to disney April 19th
Passed ROFR May 16th

Yay finally closed!

3/8 passed rofr
3/29 closed

Anyone know how long it takes to record the deed with the county?
Recording the deed should just be a few days... it is the transfer from the seller to you ( on Disney's end) that takes longer ( up to two weeks). Congratulations!

We got closing docs today

For those keeping track, Submitted 5/6, passed ROFR 5/28, received closing docs 6/22

We'll send back tomorrow!

Ours was sent on May 19th for ROFR and passed on June 8th. We just received out closing documents today June 23rd. Took two weeks from Disney passing on ROFR.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Wouldn't that be a lovely thought?! :)

There are just fewer transactions going through right now. They'll always have the minimum possible number of people processing resale transactions, because what difference does it make to them?
Made my first ressie today, Scuba... Jersey week (Nov 7-12) is booked solid!! Glad to say... This is all done!! For now. :rolleyes1;)

Made my first ressie today, Scuba... Jersey week (Nov 7-12) is booked solid!! Glad to say... This is all done!! For now. :rolleyes1;)

Hooray! Congrats! We have two trips booked on two contracts. First trip on our membership is in September. Then NYE! As Mater says on RSR "It's gonna be fuu..uuuun."

American Title. Just shot an e-mail to our agent to see if he's heard any news.
Call the title co. Do you know who your rep is there? I had the same title Co. Took a little longer than some of my fellow DISers that were ROFRd at the same time.

facebook twitter