Come on admit it

Goofysmate

<font color=red>Isn't fussed where she is, as long
Who forgot to turn back the clocks last night.:confused3
I'm putting my hand up to this , & admit we just went to bed & forgot.:goodvibes

I didn't forget to do my alarm clock but i did forget the rest of the clocks, was therefore confused when i walked downstairs and the clocks said different times!

I remembered, but still woke up my usual time of 6.45 (5.45) and couldnt get back to sleep, so done some housework and watched a bit of tv:)

We remembered, but the dog can't tell the time anyway :goodvibes

I put all my clocks back before I went to sleep, though it was a shame that I was wide awake with toothache at 3am :sad2:

We did ours before we went to bed:thumbsup2

forgot mine until I woke this morning then went happily back to sleep for another hour :thumbsup2

we went to a Halloween party last night, so I fell into a drunken slumber when we got home, luckily Ian remembered

We remembered ~ we needed that extra hour sleep after spending the previous night at CDG airport after getting caught up in the Air France strikes!! :rotfl2:

Our alarm clock does it automatically! No idea how but it does. :confused3 Only problem with that is all the other clocks are an hour fast downstairs and that created some confusion first thing... :rotfl2:

Hope your toothache's not too bad, Mandy! :hug: IMO it's one of the worst things ever!!! :sick:

We remembered but trying to tell DS that it was not time to get up was a different story :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter