*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

At 10 days here (single digits tomorrow!!!!) and also obsessively checking the weather. Probably a terrible thing to do since it's changed literally every time I've looked and it's undue stress at this point. I just soooo badly don't want rain.
Just keep in mind that thunderstorms in Disney can mean 20 mins and the most amazing weather after -

For my December trip I checked the weather constantly during the 2 weeks prior to my trip. It consistently said mid 60’s during the day, 40-50’s at night. I prepared for chilly weather. About 4-5 days before it suddenly changed to mid 80’s! I quickly ordered my daughter some short sleeve onesies (she had outgrown most of her summer clothes) from Amazon Prime and what do you know, the weather changed back to the original forecast the day before we left :rotfl:

At 10 days here (single digits tomorrow!!!!) and also obsessively checking the weather. Probably a terrible thing to do since it's changed literally every time I've looked and it's undue stress at this point. I just soooo badly don't want rain.
Don’t even look. We went less than a week after Irma in September and it forecast 70% every day and it never rained once the entire time we were there. Maybe once one day while we were in our room. I carried those dumb ponchos every day- but I guess it was good we never used them.

Don’t even look. We went less than a week after Irma in September and it forecast 70% every day and it never rained once the entire time we were there. Maybe once one day while we were in our room. I carried those dumb ponchos every day- but I guess it was good we never used them.
I always carry my umbrella when I don't want it to rain. Works like a charm!;)

My DH was in EP last weekend. He was down golfing and visiting my DS. He brought home the F &G festival sticker book for the outdoor kitchens. I had seen all the menus already but he circled the ones he had. Most of the stuff isn't new but I do love the food. It's like a mini F &W fest.
Only 10 more school days!!

My DH was in EP last weekend. He was down golfing and visiting my DS. He brought home the F &G festival sticker book for the outdoor kitchens. I had seen all the menus already but he circled the ones he had. Most of the stuff isn't new but I do love the food. It's like a mini F &W fest.
Only 10 more school days!!
I booked our Kid’s Nite Out sitter yesterday so DH and I can enjoy a F&G date night, I can’t wait!

Happy Easter everyone!!
Disney is not far now. 12 more days.
We are also getting snow tomorrow. I think it’s only a couple of inches but really ???!!! Almost 60 degrees yesterday and today but snow tomorrow!? I’ve had enough!!

Happy Easter everyone!!
Disney is not far now. 12 more days.
We are also getting snow tomorrow. I think it’s only a couple of inches but really ???!!! Almost 60 degrees yesterday and today but snow tomorrow!? I’ve had enough!!
Must be near me bc I feel the same way!! And I keep stalking the lake buena vista area weather hourly

We had to move our trip planning some and I have 4 FoP FPs for 7:15 PM on Sunday, 4/22 that I’m going to cancel, eventually. If anybody wants to try to coordinate that, let me know.

Must be near me bc I feel the same way!! And I keep stalking the lake buena vista area weather hourly

We seem to all be near-ish to each other. Woke up to snow this morning, looks like there's some later this week. So over it.

2 weeks from today, my family and I will be kicking our trip off with breakfast at Garden Grill and a day of Epcot.

What are y'alls first day plans?
That sounds fantastic! Our first day is a travel day so we will be checking into POR and then heading down to Disney Springs. Our first full park day is my DH's birthday and we will be at DHS. We both love Star Wars and I am surprising him with the SW Fireworks dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter