Combining Discount Rooms with Ticket Offers?

TikiTikiFan

DIS Veteran
Hi folks, I can't seem to find this anywhere but I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

Can I book a discounted room using the summer up to 30% off (Special Offer: Stay Longer and Save More on Rooms) and then also purchase the 4-day 1-park per day (4-Day, 4-Park Magic Ticket from $99 Per Day) ticket offer? It seems like I can but I want to be sure before I commit to this as our plan! Usually you can't combine offers but seems like the room offer doesn't require tickets so think it would work?

Hi folks, I can't seem to find this anywhere but I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

Can I book a discounted room using the summer up to 30% off (Special Offer: Stay Longer and Save More on Rooms) and then also purchase the 4-day 1-park per day (4-Day, 4-Park Magic Ticket from $99 Per Day) ticket offer? It seems like I can but I want to be sure before I commit to this as our plan! Usually you can't combine offers but seems like the room offer doesn't require tickets so think it would work?
You can use both offers. Book your resort as a room only without tickets. Then purchase your tickets separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter