Columbia Restaurant in Celebration

KLRI

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there still is a Columbia restaurant in Celebration? We went to the one in St. Augustine and Celebration, FL is listed as one of the several locations for these restaurants. We enjoyed it and wouldn't mind going again on an off-park day if it is still there. Thanks.

Here is my review of the Columbia Restaurant:

This fourth generation-operated family restaurant opened in 1905 in Tampa’s Ybor City and has since become a legend expanding throughout Florida and, lucky for us, to the town of Celebration. A delightful atmosphere along with superb service and exceptional Spanish and Cuban cuisine are certainly the ingredients for success. White tablecloths, cane chairs, cushy leather booths, ceilings hanging with dimly lit Spanish lanterns, lush palm trees, and languidly turning wooden fans set the mood. Start with several platters of tapas, little dishes of appetizers that are a Spanish tradition, or a bowl of tasty Cuban Black Bean Soup followed by a must-have, tableside tossed, Original “1905” Salad of lettuce, smoked ham, swiss cheese, tomato, olives, Romano cheese, and a tangy garlic dressing. Meals, all of which are plated at the table, include a hard to beat paella; don’t neglect to order an accompanying pitcher of their specialty sangria or a bottle of rich Spanish wine. A popular seating choice is the pleasant patio, and the adjoining cigar and tapas bar is a fun alternative to the main restaurant.

Hope this helps.

Yes it is open for lunch. I agree with the review, except it did not mention the Cuban bread which is excellent.

Mmmmm.... that 1905 salad is AWSOME! I had it with shrimp and loved it.

Thanks for the info. 1905 Salad and sangria...yum! I can't wait to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter