Code for Values - week of March 8

THERESA522

DIS Veteran
Anyone have a public code I can use for the week of March 8-13 at Pop? Last minute couple want to come along with our already-booked package. They need room-only, but could also add dining. Any codes out there?

Have they looked at the specials on the WDW website? There is still the 4 for 3 deal and other deals as well.

If they book room only and add dining that is a package and they would have to buy at least 1 day's worth of tickets unless they are annual passholders, then they can have the room and dining without tickets.

I just got an email from Disneyparks.com that has value resorts for $79 a night Mon- Thur during March. I am not sure how much of a discount that is over their rack rate but it sounds good to me.

I just got an email from Disneyparks.com that has value resorts for $79 a night Mon- Thur during March. I am not sure how much of a discount that is over their rack rate but it sounds good to me.

Is this a public code? If so, can you give me the code to use? Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter