Club Villain at Disney's Hollywood Studios

We wore park clothes, but chose to wear villain shirts. They loved them.

ry%3D480

Your photo convinced me - if they would offer it a week earlier, I would totally go! That is so cute!

Is this snacks/drinks/desserts or an actual meal? I was thinking the former but I see it's available at 5:15 AND 8:30 which makes me think dinner. Right now it seems to just be offered through halloween. Fingers crossed they extend it through december!

Is this snacks/drinks/desserts or an actual meal? I was thinking the former but I see it's available at 5:15 AND 8:30 which makes me think dinner. Right now it seems to just be offered through halloween. Fingers crossed they extend it through december!

The Disney Food Blog wrote a great review with pictures of the menu as well as the actual spread of food. When my family went in April, we went to the early showing and it was enough for dinner for us.

There was no limit on drinks, per se, but I'm sure the bartenders would stop serving someone who had obviously over-indulged (though I didn't see anyone like that on the night we were there). Non-alcoholic beverages included water, lemonade, sodas (I think I saw Coke and Sprite). No special cups.
The bartenders will also make any of the specialty drinks without alcohol.

Just booked for September 24!! So excited!!!! Like seriously, I'm more excited for this than anything else I'm doing on my trip. Now if I could somehow convince Disney to create an Ursula face character and have her there, lol. Of course the thanks really goes to my CM friend who got a surprise free comp ticket that has to be used before Sept 30. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Just booked for September 24!! So excited!!!! Like seriously, I'm more excited for this than anything else I'm doing on my trip. Now if I could somehow convince Disney to create an Ursula face character and have her there, lol. Of course the thanks really goes to my CM friend who got a surprise free comp ticket that has to be used before Sept 30. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

We'll miss you by one day. Lisa and I are booked for 8:30 on Friday night.

They can...there isn't a minimum age. But it is definitely more geared towards older kids and adults.
Thanks. My kids are 7, 7 and 12. Are they still offering discounts for DVC or AP holders? Expensive for five but it looks great.

YES!!

I know she's too pretty but I loved this Ursula I saw at DragonCon. The outfit works, just needs her makeup done different.

IMG_7868.jpg

Thanks. My kids are 7, 7 and 12. Are they still offering discounts for DVC or AP holders? Expensive for five but it looks great.

None as of now. There is a discounted rate of $99/person for Tables in Wonderland members for shows on 9/2, 9/3, 9/9, and 9/10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter