Club Level Requests?

mirlow

Peace-Love-Disney
This is our first trip to HRH and we have reserved a club level room. Are all of the rooms the same? Do you pay more for a view? I think I read that some rooms have a sofa? Do you request this or do you need to pay for such a room on club level?

I've never stayed in a Club room, but rooms with different views are more. Generally, the cheapest room is a garden view followed by a pool view. A pool view can be $30-$50 more, depending on the season.

Beware, I booked a club room 2 weeks ago and was told that every room had a sofa that made into a bed. I was reading on this discussion board and someone informed me that not every room had a sleeper sofa. Well, that was a factor for me booking it since I had 5 people. Well, I called today and I was told wrong at the time I reserved it. The club rooms with the 2 queens do not have them at all!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter