Club Level lounge photos

Here are some pictures of the YC and BC lounge. IMO, they're the 2 worst concierge lounges at WDW (although I can't comment on CSR). Unlike the 3 monorail concierges (which emphasize their wonderful settings and views), these 2 lounges are small and unpleasant. Also, the lounge views are horrible - why couldn't they make the lounges facing water?

Thanks for the pictures, makes me glad I changed to the BWI CL instead of the BC.

Yes the lounge is open 24 hours with all the tables and chairs out there, except for the 20 minutes it takes to clean it after breakfast.

Also they have 24 hour fridge in the lounge that's always stocked with cans of Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite, so you could go in there at 1:00 AM to sit down and drink one.

Is this the case for all the Concierge Lounges (open 24 hours with soft drinks)? Specifically, SugarLoaf at GF?

Thanks Much:flower3:

Is this the case for all the Concierge Lounges (open 24 hours with soft drinks)? Specifically, SugarLoaf at GF?

The Polynesian is like that also. They have 2 floors where you can sit, each with a TV. We stayed GF main building concierge 4 or 5 years ago and don't remember sodas out during the day.
One night my DD asked one the employees who was putting away the food for a soda and she said no. The lounge was suppose to be open for another 30 minutes too. I went and "asked" her for it.

The SL lounge is definitely open 24 hrs. It's the "lobby" of the SL building, and you walk through it every time you go to/from your room. Very convenient location, and there's no way for them to close it off.

I dont remember drinks being out 24/7, but then we mostly just drink water so I probably just didn't notice one way or the other.

The YC lounge is literally a "room" at the YC, with double doors. They closed the doors in between services and there was no way to get in to grab a drink or just find a place to sit once they closed the doors.

Does anyone know about BW CL? Do they close the doors between service or are they stay open? We are driving down and were planning on relaxing in the CL if our rooms were not ready when we got there. I know my DBF will not want to go to the parks right away after driving that long. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the BC CL photos. Although, they are quite disappointing. I like to know what to expect anyway. How is IPO for BC and the CM's working in the lounge?
Staying 10 nights Poly CL and just reserved a final 4 BC CL for our August trip...I hope there are some redeeming qualities.
Is there a posted list around of the times they are open and typical offerings?
TIA

Responding to a couple of posts.

Wilderness Lodge locks the Club Lounge overnight and between food set-ups. While staying there during a fairly slow time in mid-November, often the lounge opened several minutes (one evening 20 minutes!) later than the posted time.

That didn't make me smile...

BC Lounge versus Poly Lounge - we've done both. Yes, BC lounge is much smaller and the "view" isn' terrific. However, our room and water view were very nice. The CMs were friendly and helpful. And a change of location being close to EPCOT and Boardwalk was fun.

just bumping this up. Any more pictures? Does anyone know if the CL of BWI is open 24 hours a day?? Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I really don't care if the food is out all the time. I am worried about getting in early. We will be driving and I know that we will want to sit down and relax if our room is not ready yet. I was thinking that the CL would be a good place to sit, but then got nervous because some reports of other lounges being locked while food is not being served.

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

The Inkeepers Club reminds me of the Disneyland Dream Suite

Thanks for the info. I really don't care if the food is out all the time. I am worried about getting in early. We will be driving and I know that we will want to sit down and relax if our room is not ready yet. I was thinking that the CL would be a good place to sit, but then got nervous because some reports of other lounges being locked while food is not being served.

I'm not sure which resort you were going to, but with the WL CL - when the food area is locked in between service/at night, you can still hang out around the lobby enjoying view of the lake or the interior. The TV's were usually on, and there are a number of couches that you can relax on.

I'm not sure which resort you were going to, but with the WL CL - when the food area is locked in between service/at night, you can still hang out around the lobby enjoying view of the lake or the interior. The TV's were usually on, and there are a number of couches that you can relax on.

Also, I would like to add to this....when the WL CL food area is closed during set up between the different services, if you want anything to drink(soda,juice,coffee,etc.) all you have to do is knock on the door and the CM's are more than happy to get you what you want....we have done this several times!!!!:goodvibes We have never found the short times they are closed in between to clean up and get the next service all ready to be a bother at all.

Is there milk out in the Yacht Club lounge? Especially in the morning (I would assume it is) and in the evening? In one of the pictures it LOOKS like one of the little tags said "2% milk". Chocolate milk by any chance, or should I bring some Nestle quick stuff?

Thanks,
Maggie

We are staying AKL CL in September and its our Honeymoon I was wondering if they allow to make a plate or grab a drink and bring it back to your room or do you have to stay at the lounge?

We are staying AKL CL in September and its our Honeymoon I was wondering if they allow to make a plate or grab a drink and bring it back to your room or do you have to stay at the lounge?

You can take whatever you want back to the room but we liked staying in the lounge because it was always empty. The CM's let us take the huge bottles of Evian back to our room every night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter