Club Directors that have used this year's vouchers--

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
in the past the vouchers said you could use the voucher to trade in towards the cost of a multi-day hopper, etc. I don't think this year's says that. Has anyone been this year and used those vouchers and gotten credit towards a multi-day or annual pass? Planning on using mine in a couple of weeks and just wondering what the limitations are?

We were able to use the cost of one day's ticket toward an Ap for both myself and my DH's AP this year. I still have a voucher left and the back of the voucher says for WDW " If u would like to receive credit towards an pgrade to a multi-day ticket or an APplease preent this voucher at any Park ticket booth."
Maureen

Do you remember what the dollar value was for the trade-in to upgrade? Is it possible to do the upgrade at the resort, or does it have to be done at one of the parks. Thanks

I used my vouchers, at the AK ticket window and they took off the 50.88 admission towards a 7 day park hopper plus. I do not think you can do this at a resort since it says "theme park ticket window". I did not try it though. Has any one heard if they will give out vouchers next year? I know they said that this year was the last year, It seems that since we are actually "selling " something for disney, instead of giving away something that was free, we would be even more eligible for a perk!

I received 2 park vouchers and 2 PI vouchers. I was never able to get a good room rate with the club directors rate or the Disney Club membership. I did better with the codes from Mousesavers.

thanks, for the bumps.. I seemed to missed it before! Disney Club directors are folks who promote the Disneyclub for businesses, mostly from businesses who got the old Magic Kingdom club cards for Free, before the change to the Disney Club. I still don't see much value in the Disney club or being a director any more. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Thanks for the clairification CTKmom, it would be nice to have 2 directors in the family! : )

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter