Cloth Diapers

Totally agree! I have been using cloth on my 15 month old and even DH was surprised by how much money we have saved. I did try a few kinds and was easily able to resell the ones that didn't work for us. We are using Flips and Bumgenius 4.0s now. With four kids I figure what's one more load of laundry! :goodvibes

Totally agree OP! Cloth diapers are VERY budget friendly and even more so when you resell them when you are done with them.

I spent $300 on cloth diapers for my twins (bought new, shopped sales), used them 2 years (potty trained at 23/24 months) and just finished selling them on a local lawn sale site on facebook, for over $250!! That means I spent $50 for diapers for my twins!!! That's less then $3 a month! Way better then the over $50 per month I would have spent on disposable diapers.

Cloth is so easy, its really just another load of laundry, anyone can do it. (Spoken by a busy working mom of twins :thumbsup2)

Yup, us too. I think I spent about the same and sold for about the same. But the $50/month would only cover one, not two. Unless you were a coupon fanatic.

The other cost that often goes unlooked, is all of the things I didn't buy because I didn't have to run to Target. Because I know I can't get out of Target without buying a whole bunch of crap I don't need. LOL

I love my cloth diapers. Unfortunately I'm not sure I have saved any money. I ended up getting sucked into the higher priced ones lol. Oh well, it's fun.

I love my cloth diapers. Unfortunately I'm not sure I have saved any money. I ended up getting sucked into the higher priced ones lol. Oh well, it's fun.

Well, there is that and the cloth diaper addiction some women get. I see women with stashes that blow the mind.

I bought some cheap Baby City diapers on eBay (from China, as many of the cheap cloth diapers are). They leak and delaminated after the second wash. So those are NOT a bargain. I like my BumGenius, Blueberry/Swaddlebees, Alva, and Sunbaby diapers a lot, and I have some prefolds and covers, too. Now to just convince DH to go for the cloth diapers FIRST!!

Well, there is that and the cloth diaper addiction some women get. I see women with stashes that blow the mind.

I'm not that bad. I'm not sure I would still have a husband if I acquired the stashes that some ladies do....All those pretty NIP going to waste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter