• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closing Time!!

Home: BWV
Broker: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title https://magicvacationtitle.com/
Offer Made: 4/25/2020
Offer Accepted: 4/25/2020
Sent to ROFR: 4/28/2020
Passed ROFR: 5/28/20
Closing Docs received: 6/11/20
Closing Docs Returned: 6/19/20
(Funds received 6/29/20)
Seller Returned Closing docs: 6/22/20
Closing: 7/7/2020
Deed Recorded: 7/7/2020
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/13/2020 new membership
Points in Account:

Broker: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title https://magicvacationtitle.com/
Offer Made: 4/25/2020
Offer Accepted: 4/25/2020
Sent to ROFR: 4/28/2020
Passed ROFR: 5/28/20
Closing Docs received: 6/11/20
Closing Docs Returned: 6/19/20
(Funds received 6/29/20)
Seller Returned Closing docs: 6/22/20
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/13/2020 new membership
Points in Account:

I was recorded the same day so hopefully by tomorrow!

I was thinking you would get yours first since you’re already a member right?
I emailed them again yesterday so maybe that helped. Probably not but it made me feel better haha

I would have thought. I emailed them 2 weeks ago..no response.

If I don’t have it tomorrow, I will again!

Phew, finally!

Broker: www.*******.com
Title Company: Hayes Title LLC
Offer made: 4/20/20
Offer accepted: 4/20/20
Sent to ROFR: 4/22/20
Passed ROFR: 5/19/20
Closing docs received: 5/27/20
Closing docs returned: 5/27/20
Seller returned closing docs: ???
Closing: 6/10/20
Deed recorded: 6/16/2020
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/12/2020 (new member)
Points in account:
WOW! Our deed recorded 6/17 & my new member account was set up on 7/31 but we still do not have points showing and tomorrow will be the 10th business day. I'm not holding my breath with DVC's track record right now. :(

me: BLT
Broker:
Title Company: www.trcsinc.com
Offer Made: 5/4/2020
Offer Accepted: 5/5/2020
Sent to ROFR: 5/5/2020
Passed ROFR: 6/16/2020
Closing Docs received: 6/29/2020
Closing Docs Returned: 6/29/2020
Seller Returned Closing docs: 7/6/2020
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/13/2020.
Points in Account:

Showed up tonight at 10:00 pm.

I would have thought. I emailed them 2 weeks ago..no response.

If I don’t have it tomorrow, I will again!

Hi Sandisw - can I ask who you emailed? We are waiting for the points for our first contract but the problem we have is that by the time we get our points, we are probably going to be under the 7 month mark for our planned 2021 trip. I wanted to try and speed them up so I can book before we hit the 7 month mark (15 Sept). Our deed was recorded on 29/7 so are so far only two weeks in...

Hi Sandisw - can I ask who you emailed? We are waiting for the points for our first contract but the problem we have is that by the time we get our points, we are probably going to be under the 7 month mark for our planned 2021 trip. I wanted to try and speed them up so I can book before we hit the 7 month mark (15 Sept). Our deed was recorded on 29/7 so are so far only two weeks in...

You cant speed it up. I emailed and this is what I had back:

Thank you for your email.

We received your transfer documents from Title Company on 7/10. Our turnaround time for the queue is taking between 5-6 weeks from the date we receive the documents. So, we should have your transfer completed within the next few days.

Once we have completed the transfer, the system will generate a confirmation email. Please note that once we have completed the transfer in our system, there is a different department that physically moves the points between the accounts. This part of the process typically takes an additional 7-10 business days.

We appreciate your patience as we are working through each request in the order they are received.

A week ago I received the same but it said 6-7 weeks. Hopefully they have brought in more staff and processing times will improve. I will probably start sending daily inquiries about my points being loaded next week.

WOW! Our deed recorded 6/17 & my new member account was set up on 7/31 but we still do not have points showing and tomorrow will be the 10th business day. I'm not holding my breath with DVC's track record right now. :(
I am an existing member. My resale contract posted to my account on 7/31 also. As of this morning I don't have the points in my account. As you said, today is the 10th business day. They may be busy servicing direct sales as those contracts seem to get points posted right away.

Closed! 350 points at SSR June UY. 47/350/350, $88/point. We had an accepted offer on June 15th, I believe, so 60 days from offer to close.

I said this elsewhere but had a $90/point scooped up by Disney that we had offered on two weeks later so looks like we got in just under the radar. We now have an offer out at $94/point for 300/300/300. Fingers crossed that Disney doesn't take it.

Membership Administration. They are not taking calls at all. I did also reach out to MS last night via phone and they said honestly there is nothing that can be done to speed the process because they have so many.

My bigger concern was to verify that it was showN to be an add on. She did suggest sending another email since it has been over 2 weeks with no response..which I did when I hung up. Then the contract showed, got the email saying another week to 10 days for points.

I have 100 points expiring end of November I’d like to use for my October trip so I can free up points from my other membership. Right now, resorts I want are still there. Hopefully they will be in another week!!

Membership Administration. They are not taking calls at all. I did also reach out to MS last night via phone and they said honestly there is nothing that can be done to speed the process because they have so many.

My bigger concern was to verify that it was showN to be an add on. She did suggest sending another email since it has been over 2 weeks with no response..which I did when I hung up. Then the contract showed, got the email saying another week to 10 days for points.

I have 100 points expiring end of November I’d like to use for my October trip so I can free up points from my other membership. Right now, resorts I want are still there. Hopefully they will be in another week!!

Thanks - I will hold on.

I think the "7 to 10 business days" provided in the email is more like 15 to 18 business days for points to load, based off of what several have recently posted for their experiences. I am personally about 1 week in and expect about 2 more weeks before I see points in the account.

Home: PVB
Broker: resales.*******.com
Title Company: TRCS, Inc.
Offer made: 5/10/20
Offer accepted: 5/10/20
Sent to ROFR: 5/11/20
Passed ROFR: 6/18/20
Closing docs received:7/8/20
Closing docs returned:7/8/20
Seller returned closing docs:?
Closing:7/13/20
Deed recorded:7/14/20
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/14/20
Points in account:

Will update as this progresses. (Edited 8/14)

Now just waiting on points. WooHoo!

They seem to be speeding up at this point. I also have a question for you veterans out there. My wife and I have our ID numbers can she create her own login so she has access to digital ID card and can view availability? It won't seem to allow her to do so.

My wife and I have our ID numbers can she create her own login so she has access to digital ID card and can view availability? It won't seem to allow her to do so.
When I logged in for the first time I just used My Disney Experience log in that I use for the app and everything else. Then went to the DVC area and added my ID and activation code. I am guessing she can do the same? Did you both get your own codes? I purchased by myself so only got one. But I would think if there are 2 owners you both should be able to have a log in to your account. I am sure someone else knows more.

When I logged in for the first time I just used My Disney Experience log in that I use for the app and everything else. Then went to the DVC area and added my ID and activation code. I am guessing she can do the same? Did you both get your own codes? I purchased by myself so only got one. But I would think if there are 2 owners you both should be able to have a log in to your account. I am sure someone else knows more.

Each get their own login activation correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter