Closing Time!!

I have sent back our HUD settlement amount and the check was cashed on 5-20..... Is it normal to not have heard anything ????

Has anyone received documents from their brokerage firm or title company after closing?
Yes on the day i recieved my final packet from DVC with my member cards and such, I also recieved a seperate packet from Magic Vacation Title with our paperwork of the deed and a few other things.

Lakegirl, Anmay, Wallgirl, Playjar and anyone else who closed the last couple of days in May, could you please post when you receive your member number. I'm a couple of days behind you so I'll be following you. Hoping to book something in Sept and every day counts...

Lakegirl, Anmay, Wallgirl, Playjar and anyone else who closed the last couple of days in May, could you please post when you receive your member number. I'm a couple of days behind you so I'll be following you. Hoping to book something in Sept and every day counts...
Definately will post, I'm going to wait till end of next week--give them a full 12 days to get us entered. I am trying to book for August and so I need to book flights because they are filling up and the prices are also going up.

Definately will post, I'm going to wait till end of next week--give them a full 12 days to get us entered. I am trying to book for August and so I need to book flights because they are filling up and the prices are also going up.

Yes definitely will post. I'm giving them until the end of next week since my closing went haywire due to the missing Wired funds. Sending you pixie dust. I was hoping to book a Christmas vacation, but now changing plans to January since I seriously doubt there will be availability for a 1 bedroom this late in the game. If somehow pixie dust comes my way for Christmas, it'll be an early present for the kids lol (Trying to stay positive in this crazy process and so thankful I have all of you as support!)

Ok - so we are done with the closing process and our deed has been recorded :-) Does anyone know how long it takes for Disney to put info into the system? We are trying to go to Disney the middle of this month, and I'm worried about availability. Dates would be June 17/18 to July 3. Although availability can change at any time, is anyone able to look and see if anything is available for those dates? We are willing to resort hop, I'm just stressed about availability. We'd also be willing to go to any DVC property. Any help is tremendously appreciated :-)

Thank you!
We are hoping to go on a last minute, celebratory trip as well this month!! Can't wait until I can get my points and schedule something, anything! Pixie dust to all. I will post when I know something.

Our deed was recorded May 27th, and since I'm already a member I've been checking the DVC website every day to see when my points are going to appear. Nothing yet, but I'll post back as soon as they show up.

It still says document is being processed, does it eventually change to something else? Do I start counting the from the day it showed up on the site, Tuesday, or later (when it no longer says its being processed)?
The number of days isn't an exact science, so start counting from whenever you want. The recording date should be stamped on the documents.

Hello everyone! I finally had my deed recorded last Tuesday, May 26th., Which just happen to be my birthday! It was the best considering I had to spend the day at work!
I am so excited but It just doesn't feel official yet! I guess when I get my member number I will feel complete. I am ready so I can buy my mnsshp tickets for our trip in October as soon as I figure out how to do that! Yes I really want that 4 dollar discount!!!

How do you stand the waiting!!! Deed recorded Monday, now just impatiently waiting on DVC member number. I am stalking dining, flight schedules, and alternative WDW accommodations in case we cannot get the exact dates we want. We are hoping to book a studio or 1 bed anywhere from July 23-29. :crazy2:

How do you stand the waiting!!! Deed recorded Monday, now just impatiently waiting on DVC member number. I am stalking dining, flight schedules, and alternative WDW accommodations in case we cannot get the exact dates we want. We are hoping to book a studio or 1 bed anywhere from July 23-29. :crazy2:
We are in the same boat, flights keep going up.

Hooray!!! Closed today and deed recorded!!!

Timeline:
April 3 Offer accepted
April 10 Sent for ROFR
May 4 Passed
May 27 Received closing docs
May 28 Closing docs with check returned
June 5 Closed
June 5 Deed recorded!

Soooo happy with DVC Resale Market and Magic Vacation Title.....super smooth....no phone calls necessary.....

Best of luck to all waiting!

How long does it normally take for people purchasing resale to get a membership number after the deed has been recorded? Stressing...

Hooray!!! Closed today and deed recorded!!!

Timeline:
April 3 Offer accepted
April 10 Sent for ROFR
May 4 Passed
May 27 Received closing docs
May 28 Closing docs with check returned
June 5 Closed
June 5 Deed recorded!

Soooo happy with DVC Resale Market and Magic Vacation Title.....super smooth....no phone calls necessary.....

Best of luck to all waiting!
You really had a great timeline!! Very Lucky!

Disney was busy! I got my letter today too! Congrats to everyone. I was trying hard to wait to call and they beat me. Small August vacation booked. DGD's 16th birthday on 8/16th booked 1 bed at OKW yeah!
timeline
contract signed 3/15
sent to ROFR 3/15
passed ROFR 4/11
received closing docs 5/14
deed recorded on OCC 5/19
Letter from Disney with membership # 6/1
Good luck to everyone waiting hope this info helps

Can I ask what takes so long between passing ROFR and closing? Why another month? Could you have closed the next day or couple days later?

facebook twitter