CLOSED: To Rent - 159 Poly $19.50pp - payment plans available

Status
Not open for further replies.

macman123

DIS Veteran
I have available to rent 159 Polynesian points at $19.50pp

Points for use FROM now - 31st July 2023.

Use year is August and at $19.50pp. If you have rented from me before you get $1pp discount.

If you are a new renter from me, this discount applies to all your future rentals.

Please PM me or post to this thread if interested with the following details:

Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED unless within 30 days of booking. Full payment due within 7 days and when DVC/Disney confirmation is received and sent to you.

Accept Paypal (family and friend, unless you want to add their 5% fee), Revolut, Transferwise or Disney Giftcard. Im only looking at renting the whole amount of points or more.

If transferring needs to be a good chunk of points as I can only do it once per use year.

If you want to pay by Disney GIft card - I can spread the payments by instalments as long as any balance is paid 31 days before your trip

These are CURRENT points - I can borrow from next year if you need more.

Refunds are given if Disney closes the resort or cancels a booking.

An experienced renter who holds 3,700 points a year, holding over 18 contracts. References available.

I am a DVC Veteran on DISboards

I would love to be able to assist you with your next DVC booking.

I have available to rent 159 Polynesian points at $19.50pp

Points for use FROM now - 31st July 2023.

Use year is August and at $19.50pp. If you have rented from me before you get $1pp discount.

If you are a new renter from me, this discount applies to all your future rentals.

Please PM me or post to this thread if interested with the following details:

Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED unless within 30 days of booking. Full payment due within 7 days and when DVC/Disney confirmation is received and sent to you.

Accept Paypal (family and friend, unless you want to add their 5% fee), Revolut, Transferwise or Disney Giftcard. Im only looking at renting the whole amount of points or more.

If transferring needs to be a good chunk of points as I can only do it once per use year.

If you want to pay by Disney GIft card - I can spread the payments by instalments as long as any balance is paid 31 days before your trip

These are CURRENT points - I can borrow from next year if you need more.

Refunds are given if Disney closes the resort or cancels a booking.

An experienced renter who holds 3,700 points a year, holding over 18 contracts. References available.

I am a DVC Veteran on DISboards

I would love to be able to assist you with your next DVC booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter