CLOSED: Points for Rent: 150-213 Boulder Ridge points good for Christmas 2022. $18/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyFL

Mouseketeer
150-213 BRV December 2022 Points: Use for stays between 12/1/22 and 11/30/23.

I can book 11 months in advance at Boulder Ridge Villas and 7 months in advance at all other resorts. I able to borrow points from 2023 if needed.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread, or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)

Last edited:

Hi there!
We are looking for a one bedroom at BWV from 12/4/22 - 12/9/22 for 3 guests (2 adults, one child age 2)

Interested in Aug 11-20 studio for 2 adults, 2 kids. Not familiar with BW and the diff between stand/pref. Was hoping to get Beach Club but getting conflicted responses on how the 7 month window works but i may be just about there. I am open to either place 😊

Interested in Aug 11-20 studio for 2 adults, 2 kids. Not familiar with BW and the diff between stand/pref. Was hoping to get Beach Club but getting conflicted responses on how the 7 month window works but i may be just about there. I am open to either place 😊
The only studio view currently available for those 9 nights is the garden/pool view (preferred) for 156 points. Standard view studios generally are gone as soon as the reservations open at 11 months.

Any chance of availability of 2 reservations?
Check in May 27
Check out May 30
Studio
AKL, WLV, BCV, or available

And
Check in Nov 17
Check out Nov 20
Studio
BWV, AKL, or available

Thank you for your time!

May 27-30: Saratoga Springs Preferred Studio 51 points
Nov 17-20: BWV Boardwalk View 53 points, Garden/Pool View 53 points
Nov 17-20: BLT Lake View 61 points, Theme Park View 78 points
There is other availability for your Nov dates but BWV and BLT are the only ones I can book before the 7 month window.

Hello! I’m looking for Boardwalk Villa standard for 2 adults on September 10-17, 2022. Thank you.

Hello! I'm new to Dis Boards, but have rented DVC thru Dave's Vacation Club for years. Is there availability for Boulder Ridge Villas Dec. 6th - December 13th?

Hello! I'm new to Dis Boards, but have rented DVC thru Dave's Vacation Club for years. Is there availability for Boulder Ridge Villas Dec. 6th - December 13th?
Dec 6th-8th is already booked in all room sizes and Dec 9th can't be booked until tomorrow. It's possible these rooms are being walked for Christmas but it'll be another week or two before that becomes clear.

Dec 6th-8th is already booked in all room sizes and Dec 9th can't be booked until tomorrow. It's possible these rooms are being walked for Christmas but it'll be another week or two before that becomes clear.
The Boulder Ridge rooms are still booked for Dec 6th-13. There is a lakeview studio at BLT available for 128 points.

Hey there. Looking for a studio 8/13/22 to 8/20/22. Not sure how many points that would be and if the 89 you have left is enough. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter