CLOSED: Points for Rent: 150-213 Boulder Ridge points good for Christmas 2022. $18/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. Looking for a studio 8/13/22 to 8/20/22. Not sure how many points that would be and if the 89 you have left is enough. Let me know!
There is a garden/pool view studio available for 121 points. I have points I can borrow.

Interested in Studio Room BWV for 10/05-10/08. 2 adults. Open to preferred or standard. Thanks!

I still have points available for next December at Boulder Ridge Villas. Enjoy the lodge decked out for the holidays.

Hi

We are looking for 10/7/22 - 10/22/22

Studio for 5 at either Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas

Unsure if you can assist

Thanks

Bumping. It's not too early to start looking for those elusive Christmas at Wilderness Lodge reservations.

I still have points available for next December at Boulder Ridge Villas. Enjoy the lodge decked out for the holidays.
Thank you for the replys, not sure why Disboards didn't notify me about your reply? Any availability open up at Boulder Ridge for Dec. 6th thru Dec 13th 2022 from them being walked or canceled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter