CLosed For Refurbishments... Bummed Out! :(

Thanks for the clarification :)

According to FP+ choices and that website, the new Grotto will be closed at our vacay time. Whatarethechances?!

Where are you seeing it closed? None of the sites I follow show any refurb closings for Ariel's Grotto... Maybe it just doesn't have FP+ times available.

Where are you seeing it closed? None of the sites I follow show any refurb closings for Ariel's Grotto... Maybe it just doesn't have FP+ times available.

When I scroll through the FP+ choices, it's there but sort of faded out and says "closed for refurbishment".

It's so bizarre. Mermaid Ariel is like my Polkaroo ( Canadian reference right there ;) ).

When I scroll through the FP+ choices, it's there but sort of faded out and says "closed for refurbishment". It's so bizarre. Mermaid Ariel is like my Polkaroo ( Canadian reference right there ;) ).
it said closed for the duration I my trip too, but it was not. Probably an err they haven't fixed yet.

I get where you re coming from and I get tht you are disappointed. Heck, last time I was there was the first trip in about 15 years and I had never been on Test Track- guess whT was being refurbed??? Ugh... But everything needs a refurb here and there so... I'll take one for the team, lol.. What are ya gonna do? I'd rather have it improved for my next trip than have it stink while I'm here be it is due for refurb... Guess what's on my must do list for next trip??? ;)

Im kinda bummed that Its a small world will not be under refurbishment when I go.

I so agree. I tried to tell my DH & DD the other day that they can go on without me this year & I was told I was going. My DH seems to think I secretly love it because is a historical ride of the park. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Peter Pan being closed for rehab bums me out a little since this is DD's first trip and she loves Peter Pan. But in the grand scheme of things, it could be worse.

it said closed for the duration I my trip too, but it was not. Probably an err they haven't fixed yet.

I think so, too. I would bet that you will get to see Ariel when you visit, LimeCordial, even if you cant FP+ it.

Peter Pan is going be down for the entire length of our stay. :eek: DD stated this morning, "Our first ride is going to be Peter Pan, right? Like always? I can't wait! It's my favorite!" and then proceeded to NOT believe me when I told her it was going to be closed. I have a feeling that a major toddler meltdown is going to ensue on our first night. :rolleyes:

Im kinda bummed that Its a small world will not be under refurbishment when I go.

:rotfl: My father would say the same thing since I took him on it and they had technical difficulties for over 30 minutes. It was a continuous repeat of Its a Small World, this ride has stopped and will resume motion momentarily. Lets just say he was not amused. My mom and I are rather bummed since its going to be under refurb for all but one day when we go down in December.

I think so, too. I would bet that you will get to see Ariel when you visit, LimeCordial, even if you cant FP+ it.

Fingers crossed. It would definitely not ruin anything to miss it. Kiddo is a fan but she won't know the difference. It will be me going "aw man notagain!" Heehee.

My wife waited until our plane landed this trip to tell me that my favorite Jungle Cruise was closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter