CLOSED 756 Points for Rent, $13, anywhere thru 11/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Neil
If you have any points left and would be interested in renting me points for only 1 night stay I would be be very interested.
Looking for renting 1 night on either the 9th of September or the 18th September in a studio room if there's any availability
thanks
Em

Hi - I am looking for anything available 10/18-10/25 2 bedroom and above. Thanks!

Hi Neil
If you have any points left and would be interested in renting me points for only 1 night stay I would be be very interested.
Looking for renting 1 night on either the 9th of September or the 18th September in a studio room if there's any availability
thanks
Em

No problem. Interestingly enough my Favorite BCV has 9/9 only in a studio for just 15pts. At $13/pt that's $195 and if you've never done BCV, it's so great. If at the pool area it's the best.
Let me know.
Neil
ngchiro@prodigy.net

Hi - I am looking for anything available 10/18-10/25 2 bedroom and above. Thanks!
I see you BLT view, but it's not available more than 1 of your nts in 2BR. In fact the only resort showing all nights in 2BR is SSR for 262pts. Even OKW only has 2-3 in the different types of 2BR. BCV, BWV, WVL only have 1 or NO nts as well

And in 3BR-Grand Villas BLT has just 2 nts. AKV has just 1 nt. SSR has the first 6 nts, but missing 10/24. If you were to waitlist and match for all 7 nts, it would take 517pts.
Let me know if SSR is good in the 2BR. I have checked for a lot of people and Food and Wine is filling everywhere.
Neil
ngchiro@prodigy.net

Do you have anything available 9/26-10/3? I was thinking maybe 168 points for AKV kidani? Family of 5 + 1 under 3.

Hi

I am looking to rent a studio if available from Oct. 20-23 if you still have points and something is available. Preferred resorts would be WLV, BLT, BCV but willing to change plans if I can find a studio.

Thanks

Do you have anything available 9/26-10/3? I was thinking maybe 168 points for AKV kidani? Family of 5 + 1 under 3.

AKV Kidani 1BR has 5 nts, but is missing the first 2. AKV Jambo 1BR standard has 6 nts, missing the 1st. I looked after and no better. Also studios did not have more availability. If you want all 7 nts, SSR has full availability. But if you don't mind you could start a day or two at SSR and move to AKV. Another option is to reduce your nts to just 5 or 6. We could add the missing nts on the waitlist and hope for a match.
Let me know if you'd like to discuss further or want to book one of the options above.

Hi

I am looking to rent a studio if available from Oct. 20-23 if you still have points and something is available. Preferred resorts would be WLV, BLT, BCV but willing to change plans if I can find a studio.

Thanks
I'm sorry. There are 0 nts in those resorts for your dates as well as BWV. Food and Wine has everywhere nearly full. AKV only has 1 nt, and OKW 0 nts. SSR has your first 2 nts available in a studio and the 3rd in 1BR. In fact all 3 nts available in the 1BR, but its double the points. If you can afford it, take the 1BR and waitlist the 3 nts in the studio with an option to swap out the 1BR for the studio if it becomes available. Your next best option is take those 2 nts studio and waitlist the 3rd nt as SSR studio should see some shuffling and be able to grab your 3rd nt, but understand that's no guarantee. Let me know.
neil

8/21-8/25. AKL/AKV. Studio. Preferrable Savannah room.

AKV Kidani studio Savanna only has your last 2 nts. Jambo has 0 nts. I checked 1BR and 0 nts. SSR has all 4 nts if you'd start there 2nts and move over to AKV for the last 2 nts?

Let me know.

AKV Kidani studio Savanna only has your last 2 nts. Jambo has 0 nts. I checked 1BR and 0 nts. SSR has all 4 nts if you'd start there 2nts and move over to AKV for the last 2 nts?

Let me know.
Any other resorts available for the4nts? (besides SSR?)

Not sure if you have points left but we are looking for a 2 bedroom for 6 or 7 nights at pretty much any resort, anywhere in October or late September. If you find anything please msg me. Thanks so much!

Not sure if you have points left but we are looking for a 2 bedroom for 6 or 7 nights at pretty much any resort, anywhere in October or late September. If you find anything please msg me. Thanks so much!

Hi. Starting Saturday, September 27 there are six nights at animal Kingdom villas Kidani but thats the only week AKV has more than 3-4 nts. Old Key West has five nights starting on September 20. Also has six nights starting on September 27. October 25 there are 5 nts at old Key West. Saratoga has everyday available from September 20 through October 8. No other resorts have more than a night it two scattered around. Let me know if you want any of these available. No rush but if you took this I would be out of points I'm trying to rent. I have talked to a couple of other people that would also use the majority of my points but no one has committed anything yet. Whenever you're ready. If you are ready I'll need your names of everyone in the room. Ages of children. Your address and phone number.
Neil.

I checked about five weeks of your time. period. animal kingdom Kidani has six nights available starting September 27.
Saratoga has every night from September 20 through October 8. And October 19 through October 31.
Old Key West has five nights starting September 20. Six nights starting September 27. And five nights starting October 25. I do have enough points to help you. I have talked to a couple of other people that would also use the remainder my points but no one has committed to anything at this time. Let me know whenever you're ready. If you do want to book something I'll need names of everyone in the room ages of children your address and phone number. Look forward to being able to help you.
Neil

We are interested in bw for June 20-22 but would stay in another if bw not available. Thanks!

We are interested in AK 9/21-27/2014 2 bedroom 155 pts. Any 2 bedroom on those dates would be wanted as a back up. Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter