CLOSED-152 DVC for rent or transfer. $15.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACJT

DIS Veteran
152 DVC points available for rent or transfer. Only willing to transfer larger amount. SSR is home resort. 117 points good till Aug 2018, 35 points good till Aug 2019. I am an experienced renter and willing to provide references on request. I am willing to provide a contract and accept PayPal as payment. I look forward to helping you secure the room of your choice.

Would you be willing to rent just 18 points? I have an existing 2-night reservation at BWV (pref. view studio) for March 20 & 21 and I would like to add a third night which can be either the night of March 19 or March 22.

Would you be willing to rent just 18 points? I have an existing 2-night reservation at BWV (pref. view studio) for March 20 & 21 and I would like to add a third night which can be either the night of March 19 or March 22.

I would be happy to reserve that for you. However I checked and unfortunately at this time the night of the 19th and the night of the 22nd are unavailable. There is a standard view available for the night of the 22nd for 14 points.

I would be interested in any of the hotels close to the boardwalk/Epcot. April 22-28!
Hi there, boardwalk has availability in studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three-bedroom units. Beach club has availability in one and two bedroom units. If you like me to book one of those let me know what you would prefer. I will gladly quote how many points for each one if you like.

Hi there, boardwalk has availability in studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three-bedroom units. Beach club has availability in one and two bedroom units. If you like me to book one of those let me know what you would prefer. I will gladly quote how many points for each one if you like.
I would love a quote on boardwalk studio and beach club one bedroom. Thank you!!

I would be happy to reserve that for you. However I checked and unfortunately at this time the night of the 19th and the night of the 22nd are unavailable. There is a standard view available for the night of the 22nd for 14 points.

That's surprising because I was under the impression that the standard view studios usually are the first to go, so I just assumed that there'd only be a preferred view studio left. I actually would have rather had a standard view for the 2 nights that we already booked, but the person on the Disboards who we rented from said that they only had preferred view left, at least for the 2 nights of the 20th & 21st. That said, we'd be happy to get a standard view studio at BWV for 14 points for the night of March 22nd. I guess we'd just have to switch rooms after 2 nights. Once you make the reservation, I can actually pay you by Venmo, if you are familiar with that. That's how I paid for the 2 night reservation. If you could e-mail or call me tomorrow, that would be easier than using these boards. They are a bit confusing....at least to me. My e-mail is marshatabb@comcast.net and I can be reached at 215-794-3442 eastern time zone.

Could I get one more quote for AKL 25-28? Thank you!

April 25-28

Studios: Standard view 50 points, Savanah view 60 points

One bedroom: standard view 98 points, savanah view 117 points.

All of these rooms are available, but my 7 month booking window doesn't open on them till Saturday.

Hello...
2 travelers (myself and 16 yo son)
Check in, Sat, 11/04/17
Check out, Tues, 11/08/17
No preference in resort order for standard view - BLT, BWV, SSR
Thank you,
Connie Fitler
cfitler@gmail.com
Cell 609.519.4250

Hello...
2 travelers (myself and 16 yo son)
Check in, Sat, 11/04/17
Check out, Tues, 11/08/17
No preference in resort order for standard view - BLT, BWV, SSR
Thank you,
Connie Fitler
cfitler@gmail.com
Cell 609.519.4250
Hi Connie,

At this time only SSR has any availability and only single nights that vary on exact date depending on unit type.

Are points still available? Would be interested in transfer of 117 points that are good until August 2018.

Hello, I would be interested in a 35 Point transfer so I can complete a June 2018 booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter