CLOSED: 150 PTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER: $14 pp (no fees!); Quick Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My name is Rebecca and I am looking to book for March 4-9, 2019 and would prefer to book at the 11 month mark! Please feel free to message me so maybe we could discuss points, prices, and availability! Thank you! Rebecca

We have 150 DVC points that are available for rent (or large transfer). Any resort!

These points expire on 8/1/2018, so the last day of travel is 7/31/2018.

The cost is $14.00 per point flat (no fees).

Contact me with resort preference, room type, and dates of travel, and I will check for availability.

These points are non-refundable. If you need to make changes to the reservation, I will do my best within DVC rules. Thanks!

Rest assured that we have been successfully renting points on DISboards since 2004.
pixiedust:
Hi, looking for a studio from 4/11-4/18/18. Preferably boardwalk but open to others.

Hi, looking for a studio from 4/11-4/18/18. Preferably boardwalk but open to others.

So sorry, no availability at any resort for studios for those dates. If you are interested in a 1 bedroom, SSR (227 pts) and OKW (222 pts) are both available

Hi there,
I am needing points for a November 2018 trip. If these are bankable could they be used at that time?

Hi there,
I am needing points for a November 2018 trip. If these are bankable could they be used at that time?

Yes, they should be good through Aug 1, 2019 if banked. You may want to ask Member Services to clarify any questions. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter