Closed: 100 Points for Rent: BDW $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mark,
Are your points still available? Looking for Boardwalk Villas November 27-Dec 1 or 2

Thank you, Beth

I have 730 points available for transfer to another DVC Member. The points have a February 2017 use year and expire in Feb 2018. the cost is $13 per point. The breakdown is listed below.
350 points at the Boardwalk
170 points at Old Key West
210 points at Saratoga Springs

I have transferred and rented points before and I can provide references. I use Paypal for payments
Please send a message or email if you're interested in all or some portion of the points.
Thanks, Mark

Afternoon Mark,

I sent you a PM with a request when you have a moment.

Thanks,
Mark

One of my transfer fell through so I still have all the points available, I replied to the PM's I got so let me know if you're interested. thanks. Mark

Please pm me
Aulani Resort any room type
Check in 06/13/17
Check out 06/17/17
Also we're more then willing to switch out rooms during the stay if all 4 nights are not available in one room type.

Lkdisney, there is nothing available for 4 nights even if you switch room types

I have transferred some points to other DVC members, here is what I have left.

I have 424 points left for Rent $14/13pt. The points have a February 2017 use year and expire in Feb 2018.

350 points at the Boardwalk and 74 at SSR

Large point reservations of 200 + pts are at a reduced rate of $13/pt
Reservations at smaller amounts are $14/point

I have transferred and rented points before and I can provide references. I use Paypal for payments

Please send a message or email if you're interested in all or some portion of the points.

Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
I have 228 points left. The points have a February 2017 use year and expire in Feb 2018.

200 points at the Boardwalk and 28 at SSR

Larger point reservations of 100 + pts are at a reduced rate of $13/pt

Mark

I have 228 points available for Rent. The points have a February 2017 use year and expire in Feb 2018.

Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark,
Looking for 1 bedroom at Boardwalk 1/1/2018-1/7/2018.

Thank you,
Megan

Megan, No one can book this reservation for another month so the rooms should be available. Mark

Looking for a studio at BLT from 5/10-5/18. Please advise as to availability. Thank you!

I have 228 points left. The points have a February 2017 use year and expire in Feb 2018.

Mark
Sent you a PM.

I have 228 points available for Rent. The points have a February 2017 use year and expire in Feb 2018.

Thanks, Mark

Hey Mark.
Please forgive me as this is my first time knowing about renting DVC. My family and I are visiting Disney World Feb 18-22 2017 for my daughters birthday. How does it work with points? Many points does it take to rent for those days? What's the prices for those days at different locations?

Thank you

David there is nothing available for those days, school vacation week

Really?weird. Here in S.Fla there's no holiday week. We only have Monday off for teacher work day.
Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter