Closed:0 Points Available at $13 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Duck

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I’ve been a DVC member at BWV since 1999. I currently have 28 points available through November 30th 2020. And because the date is fast approaching, I am offering points at $13 each.

If you have a short stay planned and you are curious how many points it will take to secure a stay at any of the DVC resorts, you can Google “DVC Point Charts”, and click on any of the related links that would allow you check the timeframe, room-type, and view where you would like to stay and the amount of points required.

Once you’ve selected the date(s) and Resort(s) that you are interested in, I will check the availability on my Disney Vacation Club page for booking a resort.

If a match can be made, I will gather your information, via PM, including the number, names and ages of people in the party and contact details. Once booked, I will forward on to you the Confirmation email that confirmations@reservation.disneydestinations.com sends out that includes the reservation details and confirmation number.

I am only familiar with using PayPal so that’s the payment method.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:

Lottelicious,

Both Boardwalk and Garden/Pool views are available for checking in 11/19 checking out 11/20.

Just DM’d you as well.
looking for 7/25-7/27. Bay lake studio. 1 bed value at akl ssr studio. Thanks

1983DisneyFanatic,

There are no available rooms for the dates that you specified at the Boardwalk.

There is availability at both Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom Jambo House for 7/23 check-in with 7/26 check-out for standard view.

I am interested in Vero Beach August 18-20. We would like a one bedroom or 2 standard studios. We have 5 people. Thank you!

Hi All,

I’ve been a DVC member at BWV since 1999. I currently have 306 points available through November 30th 2020. And because the date is fast approaching, I am offering points at $13 each.

If you are curious how many points it will take to secure a stay at any of the DVC resorts, you can Google “DVC Point Charts”, and click on any of the related links that would allow you check the timeframe, room-type, and view where you would like to stay and the amount of points required.

Once you’ve selected the date(s) and Resort(s) that you are interested in, I will check the availability on my Disney Vacation Club page for booking a resort.

If a match can be made, I will gather your information, via PM, including the number, names and ages of people in the party and contact details. Once booked, I will forward on to you the Confirmation email that confirmations@reservation.disneydestinations.com sends out that includes the reservation details and confirmation number.

I am only familiar with using PayPal so that’s the payment method.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Riveria standard studio on 8/20?

Anniversary trip for my wife and I
Animal kingdom lodge
September 26-Oct4
1 bedroom savanna view
Should be 247 points

Looking for a studio (any resort, prefer BW or OKW) either 9/3-9/6 or 10/30-11/3. 2 adults.

I am interested in Vero Beach August 18-20. We would like a one bedroom or 2 standard studios. We have 5 people. Thank you!

Hi VH103428, each option is still available for Vero Beach, 3 nights, 8/18 check-in 8/21 check-out. One Bedroom, 87pts. Deluxe Inn Room – Standard View, 45pts, Deluxe Studio, 48pts.

Hi Disneyaddictz,

Would that be specific to BWV as both Standard view, 33pts and Garden / Pool view 38pts are available for Aug 15 check-in Aug 17 check-out. If you meant all Resorts please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!