Closed — All Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherylzw

Mouseketeer
Reserve your points now for reservations 11 months out for BCV and BWV for reservations starting February 1, 2022.

Points are $19 per point.

Longtime owner and renter. References available. Everything in writing.

Payments accept by Zelle or PayPal. PayPal fees extra.

Hello,

Would a studio at beach club or boardwalk be available 2/1/22 to 2/6/22?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I am interested in 2 bedroom BCV June 24-July 1, 2022. Sorry I didn't mean to post twice. I tried to delete the other one.

No I’m sorry. There is no availability at BC and only 2 nights available at BW for your requested dates of 2/1-6

Hello, do you still have Beach Club points available? I am looking for both a Studio & 2 Bedroom for one night on 3/18/22 to add on to an existing reservation. It would be 77 points.

Hello, do you still have Beach Club points available? I am looking for both a Studio & 2 Bedroom for one night on 3/18/22 to add on to an existing reservation. It would be 77 points.
Yes I would be able to do this reservation for you. PM me if interested in moving forward with this.

55 Beach Club and 71 Boardwalk points still available. Book those hard to get studios 11 months out.

Riviera, Boardwalk, Beach Club studio for 2/3/22 - 2/11/22, or for 3 or 4 consecutive nights during that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter