Clip on Stroller Fans

I had the dream baby one and my DS ripped off one of the foam blades. If you have an older child, one that can be trusted not to do that, or a younger baby who can't grab, than you will be fine.

If you are looking for another option, I have this one and its had worked out great.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-Clip-Stroller-White/dp/B001N780AG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It gets terrible reviews on amazon, but I don't understand why. I think they might have re-designed it, because it provides decent air circulation and we haven't had any problem with it falling apart. I've even dropped it a few times and it still works.

I ordered two of these a few months ago. Love them! :thumbsup2

i really like the look of these - and the price :)

does your stroller have a front tray? we have a maclaren quest that does not have a front tray so i'm wondering if you think i could clip the fan to the side of the stroller and have it work.

I had the dream baby one and my DS ripped off one of the foam blades. If you have an older child, one that can be trusted not to do that, or a younger baby who can't grab, than you will be fine.

If you are looking for another option, I have this one and its had worked out great.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-Clip-Stroller-White/dp/B001N780AG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It gets terrible reviews on amazon, but I don't understand why. I think they might have re-designed it, because it provides decent air circulation and we haven't had any problem with it falling apart. I've even dropped it a few times and it still works.

yikes that first review said it sliced the girl's finger! hmmm...

we're going in sept and my son will be just over 2. i just KNOW he will stick his fingers in the fan, especially if i tell him not to!

We have the sunshine kids one too and my 17 month old's fingers would never fit between the slats. The only way I can pictue a cut or slice is if one happened to have a sharp corner on the clip end or something - clearly defective!

I was worried about that first review also, which is why I passed on the sunshine kids fan the first time around.

After the ripped foam blades, I decided to give the Sunshine kids model a try and the first thing I did was try and fit my DS fingers in between the grill (with the fan off, of course!). There is no way I could jam his fingers in there far enough to touch the blade, it is a pretty tight space. My DS is 18 months, so maybe if you had a tiny baby, but I'm still doubting that it would happen.

we have a maclaren quest that does not have a front tray so i'm wondering if you think i could clip the fan to the side of the stroller and have it work.

Yes, you can clip the foam blade fans on the side of the stroller. You can also fit on infant car seat handles.

And yes, older kids can rip the foam blades, but that's why I bought two at once. They are totally safe; no worries about getting cut by the blade.

I have a MacLaren double stroller. I ordered these because I plan on clipping them on the stroller hood and positioning them down. The blades are foam and seem to give off a fair breeze. The neck is bendable. One review said the neck seemed like "glass" and it could shatter easily when bent. I bought two of them and I've played with them in preparation for our trip. I don't know what they are talking about. They bend pretty easy and don't seem fragile. Our trip is next week so hopefully they work well!

http://www.amazon.com/O2-Cool-Flexi-Clip-Fan/dp/B000TK8YB8

Also, I didn't pay this much for them. Someone said they have them at CVS for under $10. We don't have a CVS near us so I cannot comment

Will the sunshine fans clip on the side of a stroller? The double stroller doesnt have a front tray

I have a MacLaren double stroller. I ordered these because I plan on clipping them on the stroller hood and positioning them down. The blades are foam and seem to give off a fair breeze. The neck is bendable. One review said the neck seemed like "glass" and it could shatter easily when bent. I bought two of them and I've played with them in preparation for our trip. I don't know what they are talking about. They bend pretty easy and don't seem fragile. Our trip is next week so hopefully they work well!

http://www.amazon.com/O2-Cool-Flexi-Clip-Fan/dp/B000TK8YB8

Also, I didn't pay this much for them. Someone said they have them at CVS for under $10. We don't have a CVS near us so I cannot comment

I have used these fans for the past 3 years (same ones) I got them at CVS for $3.00 each...they are great on battery life and clip on easy to strollers.

Only thing to watch out for is getting it caught in longer hair :)

I agree with both of these I have been using these for about 5yrs now. they are lightweight I usually make it through a trip on one set of batteries and we go for no less than 8 days. I use the lithium energizer batteries. I also like that when my dd lays down I can clip it to the canopy and it doesn't pull on it. Yes watch out for long hair I haven't had any problems w/ mine until last summer when my nephews stayed w/ us we went to the zoo and the youngest was hanging on the canopy and playing w/ my dd before I knew it he had her hair wrapped up in.

One review said the neck seemed like "glass" and it could shatter easily when bent. I bought two of them and I've played with them in preparation for our trip. I don't know what they are talking about.

I don't know either. They are sturdy enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter