• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cleaning oven door glass

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
On my oven there of course is two sheets of glass on the door, however there is dust in between them is there any way to separate the glass so I can clean them?

If you go on youtube, there are some vids that show you how. I have done it on our oven and it was pretty easy but works better with two people. For my oven you take the door off and lay it flat and there are four screws that hold the front piece on and then it lifts off and you can get tothe glass.

When I am doing something like this I grab the digital camera and take pics at each step so when I am putting it back together if I cant remember what went where I can just look at the pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter