Classes..

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
I don't know if there's a thread like this or not--

But, what classes are you taking right now? My school just got done with first semester finals and second semester starts Tuesday.

I'll post mine later..

:goodvibes

Our First Semester ended before winter break. We're a few weeks into Second Semester.
I'm taking:
Acting I (took Intro to Theatre last semester)
Geography (took American Government last semester)
Honors English 9
Spanish 102 (took 101 last semester)
Women's Choir
Honors Earth Science
Honors Geometry

I'm a Freshman. Next year I plan to take: Acting III (fall play class) and some other acting semester thing, Spanish 201 and 202, Honors English, Honors Bio, AP U.S, History, Concert Choir, Algebra 2/Trig.. nd I'm pretty sure that's hat I'm gonna do.

I have to take a gym class to graduate. :headache:

First Semester:

AP Literature (7:00 AM in the morning, before school starts)
Beginning Guitar (8:00, start of "official" school)
Trig/Pre-calc
Band
Ag
Online course (I got to go home at 1:45 :) )

This semester:
AP Literature
Spanish III/College Spanish
Government
Band
Ag
and I get to go home because of AP Literature

AP Language and Comp (shoot me, s'il vous plait)
Grief and Loss (religion class.. joy)
Study Hall (they forced me to take it, they couldn't fit me in a single other class)
Honors Algebra II (I'm doing perfectly average in here)
Honors French III (Eh.)
AP US History (doing surprisingly well)
Microbiology (seems good so far)

Honors chemistry
honors adv algebra trig
ap politics
theatre insight (reading/studying plays...second step of theatre classes at my school)
gym
honors english
Spanish

The semester just ended so this is semester two. Same as first semester except I tool economics instead of gym class.

Freshman English II (even though I'm a sophomore, lol)
Developmental Psychology: A Life Span.
Introduction to Philosophy
Beginning French I

I like my classes so far, but they just started about 2 weeks ago. I don't have any really big papers (except in the composition class) or major tests in any of them. And the only real final I'm going to have is in French. Philosophy is really interesting; I'm taking that one online.

This thread is giving me flashbacks of like 9th grade, lol.

first semesterr;;
1-spanish three
2-american history
3-creative writing
4-algebra two
5-american literature
6-health/studyhall
7-holocaust

second semesterr;;
1-algebra two
2-*
3-*
4-american history
5-american literature
6-college composition
7-spanish 3

*on mondays wednesdays and fridays i'm taking a journalism class at the university next town over. on tuesdays and thursdays i get to go home during second and third hours :-)

i'm only a junior but i have all of my required english classes. i had them finished last year but i'm an english nerd so of course i take more than required. d:

next year, i have to take two gyms to graduate..i've been putting that off :/ too many darn english classes. lol

Our semester ends next Thursday but all my classes will stay the same but one
So I'm currently taking
intergrated math 2
English 10
world of foods
biology
French 2
world history
everything is going to stay the same except for world of foods instead I'm currently signed up to take family health because I still have yet to get my health credit over with but I'm going to see if I can get switched into freshman health since I hate the family health teacher I have her for world of foods right now and she is a complete and total nightmare she marks me absent at least once a week and I have fight with her over the fact that I was actually there and not skipping shes consistently losing my work and so on. So I'm going to see if I can join a freshman class I just need to get this health credit over with just so that everyone knows it's a very bad idea to put off health credits. I'm not looking forward to joining a freshie class but I guess it could be kind of fun...

Religion 2 (I go to a Catholic school...)
English 2-H
Geometry 1-H
Spanish 2
World History AP
Gym
Chem 1-H

I'm in
Adult Med-Surge I (Lecture)
Adult I Lab
Adult I Clinical (2x a week)
Pharmacology
American Lit II
Ballet II
Dance Performance

I haven't really had any of my classes yet - I technically only have classes on campus MTW (and the W class is dance). WT are my clinical days, and I don't have classes on Friday!!

But Monday they start bright and early, 8:30am, and my soul belongs to the nursing department til May 10th.

ENC 1102 (comp 2)
ANT 2000 (intro to anthropology)
CHM 1020 (concepts in chemistry)
Lead class
HFT 3540 (Guest Services Management)
HFT 2401 (Hospitality Financial Accounting)

Bcis. (computer class)
AP us history. (too much work xD)
Math Models.
English 3.
Pre-AP Chemistry. (MURDER I TELL YOU, MURDER!)

Third quarter starts after midterms.

Spanish III
Algebra/Trig II (I hate this class!)
Biology
Cinema History and Criticism
Global History and Geography II
Sophomore English

The only thing that's different is my sixth period. It used to be a study hall.

English 9 Honors
Biology
Concert Choir
Geometry Honors
French 2 Honors
World History AP
Poetry

I'm in a senior nursing program between 5 different schools around here so I am taking now..

Med Surg
IV therapy
Pharm
Math
and Brit Lit at my home school along with band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter