Clarification of entry requirements to France for DLP trip March 2022

hecmd23

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this has been asked already but nothing came up on my forum search.

We have a trip to DLP this coming March 2022, and I just want to clarify entry requirements for US citizens. It will be my wife and myself (both vaccinated), and 2 boys under 12 (one is vaccinated, and the other is still under 5). We are still monitoring the whole COVID situation but we will be making a decision soon whether we will go through the trip or not - this has been postponed multiple times already. But we are feeling more optimistic this time, so I just wanted to get all our X‘s and O’s, if we do push through this time.

From all government websites I read, there are a few steps that we need to do.
1. 48 hours prior to trip, my wife and I should have a negative test, and 2 kids are not required since they are under 12. We also need our CDC vaccine cards. My question is, where is this checked? Is it at departure (like SafeTravels to Hawaii) or is it at arrival to France? And is the CDC card accepted as proof of vaccination still?

2. Once in France, we have to do the health pass/pass sanitaire to be able to move around. Is this a pretty easy process, and is there a way to do this online before the trip (much like the Safe Travels going to Hawaii)? Can we ride the TGV or RER from CDG to DLP without getting the health pass first?

3. Lastly, for the trip back to US, how reliably do you get results of the COVID test, since it is now needed 24 hours prior to trip? Any current experience is appreciated.

And from what I understand, this is what we will need to do, unless I am missing something, I would appreciate any input. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
As far as I know you can no longer apply for the health pass before arrival. Depending on the airline they may allow you to upload the documents beforehand for checking, i.e. on departure. You also have to had less then 7 months pass after your second shot or require a booster shot to be fully vaccinated in France. We took a private transfer when we were there in November and did not have to show our covid pass. As I have a European Covid Pass I'm afraid I cant be too much more help but hopefully someone else can chime in with some more answers.

As far as I know you can no longer apply for the health pass before arrival. Depending on the airline they may allow you to upload the documents beforehand for checking, i.e. on departure. You also have to had less then 7 months pass after your second shot or require a booster shot to be fully vaccinated in France. We took a private transfer when we were there in November and did not have to show our covid pass. As I have a European Covid Pass I'm afraid I cant be too much more help but hopefully someone else can chime in with some more answers.

Thanks for the insight! I really appreciate that a lot! I just wanted to make sure I am understanding the whole process, and I am not missing anything. Fortunately my wife and I work in health care so we have the booster months ago, so we should fulfill the vaccine requirements, unless that changes again.

We'll be there again next month as long as we are still allowed in so I can try to update if anything changes. But I think you have understood the most of it. In terms of the CDC card and getting the health pass I would check over on flyertalk because they tend to have the most up to date/recent experiences.

We'll be there again next month as long as we are still allowed in so I can try to update if anything changes. But I think you have understood the most of it. In terms of the CDC card and getting the health pass I would check over on flyertalk because they tend to have the most up to date/recent experiences.
That is awesome if you could give us an update, I would really appreciate that. Thanks and enjoy your upcoming trip!

2. Once in France, we have to do the health pass/pass sanitaire to be able to move around. Is this a pretty easy process, and is there a way to do this online before the trip (much like the Safe Travels going to Hawaii)? Can we ride the TGV or RER from CDG to DLP without getting the health pass first?

When we were last in France in November we had to go to a pharmacy and present our vaccine cards to be entered into the national system - the online system had been suspended at the time. There was a website that you could access to see what pharmacies could process the request; at the beginning of our trip only 100 pharmacies in all of France made the list approved by the government, but by the end (8 days later...) it was up over 500.

When we were last in France in November we had to go to a pharmacy and present our vaccine cards to be entered into the national system - the online system had been suspended at the time. There was a website that you could access to see what pharmacies could process the request; at the beginning of our trip only 100 pharmacies in all of France made the list approved by the government, but by the end (8 days later...) it was up over 500.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate that a lot. I was away for awhile hence the late reply.

It does look like there are more testing sites around, and from another forum, they mentioned some located at the airport. Well, we shall see in a couple of months!

For us nothing changed but we have an EU covid pass, the biggest difference was having to wear a mask outdoors when walking to and from the hotel. Having the Tousanticovid pass definitely makes things easier in terms of eating and entering the Disney area. There is a pharmacy at Val d'europe but I dont know if they convert the vaccine cards there

For us nothing changed but we have an EU covid pass, the biggest difference was having to wear a mask outdoors when walking to and from the hotel. Having the Tousanticovid pass definitely makes things easier in terms of eating and entering the Disney area. There is a pharmacy at Val d'europe but I dont know if they convert the vaccine cards there
Thanks for the update! Yeah, we will be pushing through our plans as long as there are no changes with the requirements. Looks like we will be there for the 30th anniversary, so hopefully things won’t be too scaled down with the celebrations

Thanks for the update! Yeah, we will be pushing through our plans as long as there are no changes with the requirements. Looks like we will be there for the 30th anniversary, so hopefully things won’t be too scaled down with the celebrations
No problem. They announced some things for the celebration today, prepare to get the new song stuck in your head :-) If I can help with anything else just ask.

I have a trip from the U.S. planned for August. We want to go straight to DLP before Paris, but we will need the vaccine pass first. I have not been able to find confirmation of a pharmacy near Disney where we can get it. Hopefully people will start reporting about a confirmed place near Disney.

I'm traveling from the U.S. in May and have the same question. Right now, the plan is to fly into London for a couple of days then taking the Eurostar directly to Disneyland Paris. When I looked, it looked like the closest Pharmacy was about 2-3 KM from the train station.

we are going from London directly to Disneyland Paris as well via Eurostar. Hoping we can easily get a health pass near the hotel/park.

just out of curiosity, did you find a pharmacy to convert your vax card? I’m also going in March and don’t know where to start about finding out where to do this

The official map now appears to show a pharmacy location in CDG terminal 2 that is listed as able to generate the digital certificate. Has anyone tried this to confirm? It certainly seems like it would be convenient to be able to get the pass before even leaving the airport.

just out of curiosity, did you find a pharmacy to convert your vax card? I’m also going in March and don’t know where to start about finding out where to do this
Our plan is get our cards converted once we land at CDG. There are at least 3 pharmacies close to the airport, with one being at the airport itself according the map from the french website. I believe this was confirmed by a few people who recently went there. It would be the best way to get it converted since the pass is now required to access public transportation.

Our plan is get our cards converted once we land at CDG. There are at least 3 pharmacies close to the airport, with one being at the airport itself according the map from the french website. I believe this was confirmed by a few people who recently went there. It would be the best way to get it converted since the pass is now required to access public transportation.

Please share your experiences when you return. We're planning to do the same in June and I'd like to hear how it works out.

Is that at terminal 2F? I’ve heard somewhere else about it being there but no one said for sure where it was

Please share your experiences when you return. We're planning to do the same in June and I'd like to hear how it works out.
Definitely! We are a month out for our trip so I will let you know 😊

Is that at terminal 2F? I’ve heard somewhere else about it being there but no one said for sure where it was
It does look like it is at terminal 2 at the map. I will give you an update when we come back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter