CK Manchester

*tap tap tap* is this thing ???

I will be headed up on Friday and am on the fence about Saturday (sorry ladies!). We have a crop at the space on Saturday and I'm not sure who's opening/closing etc. :)

Is anyone going to be there on Friday?

*tap tap tap* is this thing ???

I will be headed up on Friday and am on the fence about Saturday (sorry ladies!). We have a crop at the space on Saturday and I'm not sure who's opening/closing etc. :)

Is anyone going to be there on Friday?

Unfortunately, the CT crew will not be. Perhaps Christy?

Wow.... I really expected to find this thread at the top of the page. You all are sure quiet about this. Any still planning on attending??

Anyhow, I know I was wishy-washy about it and now I'm realizing that I never came back on and let you all know that I will NOT be there. I got hired by Weight Watchers and have my training session in Boston this Fri-Sun. It was lousy timing, with the kids school vacation AND CKC this weekend, but it couldn't be helped.

For those who are attending, HAVE FUN!! Sorry I can't make it at all.........P

getting ready to head out in just a few mins. didn't feel like doing the crack of dawn hours to be there for 8 it will be a bit before 9. Been one heck of a week and i'm in need of retail therapy. That will be a dangerous combination.

It was wonderful seeing everyone today!! Truly had a great time - and my classes were so good! Eilean and the glue dots tale will be told over and over again!!

Did go with Lisa, Eilean, Maureen, Kathy, and Denny. Met Christy and her mom; Danica and her mom, and spent more money.... What is it about scrappers that our supplies seem endless some days?

Glad to hear that those who attended had a good time! Really sad that I had to miss it and I pointed that out to DH this morning. I wanted my sacrifice acknowledged! :rotfl2: Maybe next year??................P

Mom and I had a good time. didn't get to see Lisa....

got lots of my shopping for the year done and 90% put away. I LOVE the sparkle and sprinkle booth my love of that booth has created a need for a way to store all the embossing containers.......... I'm thinking about hijacking some of our syrup test bottles ( he hates the round ones) and having dad make me a spice rack carousel with them...... I know he doesn't have enough for me though so I need to see if we can get more before I draw up a plan for dad. from that booth alone i have 15 from this year and 11 from last year.....:crazy2: plus all the other embossing powders I own.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter