Cinemark Summer Movie Clubhouse 10 movies for $5

Has anyone ever done any of these summer movie deals? My fear is always that we will go and be in a jam packed theatre with all the daycare/summer camp's bringing hundreds of kids. Is it that crazy or is it fairly underused?

I have done the free movies at Regal during the summer. The theater is usually packed(all the day cares usually take advantage of these) I found though if you get there early you are ok, and the kids love them. It is also a nice break in the hot weather.

I have done the free movies at Regal during the summer. The theater is usually packed(all the day cares usually take advantage of these) I found though if you get there early you are ok, and the kids love them. It is also a nice break in the hot weather.

I thought it would be worth it to have this as a backup for a rainy morning. And there are a couple of films we don't own that would be fun to watch.

DS will be happy he does not have to do a book report LOL!

With so many kids, who's going to care if my 15 month old baby is a little fussy?

Daycares take their kids to these here, too. From what I remember - they are crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter