Cindy's Royal Table.....

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
What do you think about it? Is it worth the price? Food Good? Character interaction? I know the atmosphere is nice, but I haven't been here since they made the change to what it is now. I know in the beginning people were saying it was not worth the price and that the food was really ho-hum, so I'm wondering if it's changed any?

It will be just DH and I- no kids. Are the kids running around like wild people (understandably so if that is the case), or is it still a pretty calm and serene place to eat?

Sorry everybody.... posted this in the wrong forum!

What do you think about it? Is it worth the price? Food Good? Character interaction? I know the atmosphere is nice, but I haven't been here since they made the change to what it is now. I know in the beginning people were saying it was not worth the price and that the food was really ho-hum, so I'm wondering if it's changed any?

It will be just DH and I- no kids. Are the kids running around like wild people (understandably so if that is the case), or is it still a pretty calm and serene place to eat?

it is okay food! this coming trip it will be the 2nd time. I would go for breakfast. Last trip it was 3 Adults. This trip 5 Adults and 1 child. I think its fine a little to $$$ but I would do the breakfast next time or maybe dinner!

We did lunch in April and the food was GREAT - best we had all week. Loved the interaction and you can't beat the castle for setting.

What meal did you go for- and what did you have to eat?

We did the breakfast, (had a 7:50 AM seating time). It was great walking in the park toward the castle with no crowds. The food was good; eggs, bacon, fruit, yogurt, assorted breads, juice. We were on the dining plan and didn't mind using 2 TS for it. We went because our daughter wanted to go, but my husband and I both enjoyed it. There weren't any kids running around.

1st Time lunch 2 of us had Major Domo's Favorite Pie - shredded beef simmered in rich cabernet sauce, served with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables, crowning a light pastry. The 3rd adult I am not sure what they had? They most likley had the Pan-Seared Salmon or Focaccia Sandwich

This time we will have lunch again.
My guess would be
(2)Some one will have -Major Domo's Favorite Pie
(1) Some one will have- Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
(1)Some one will have- Pan-Seared Salmon
(1) I may have Pasta al Pomodoro
Childrens menu -My guess would be
The Minor Domo or the Pretzel Dogs

The food was ok( breakfast) Seriously though it is kind of hard to mess up breakfast..Personally I think it is really overpriced, but I guess you are paying for the location.

We had lunch here last year, and I really enjoyed Major Domos Pie. This year we will be trying the dinner. There is just something about eating in the castle. I can eat in a nice restaurant at home, but only in WDW can I dine at Cinderella's castle. (Oh, and we did enjoy the food!)

We have been there twice and are going again this trip! My DD who is now 6 really loves it! You can't beat the castle "feel". We've done lunch in the past and this time we are trying breakfast. The food is ok, nothing spectacular , but nothing horrible. It is a good meal with great princesses. My DD talks about it all the time and loves looking at the pictures. If you have a DD who loves princesses it is worth the extra cost. We aren't using the TS credits this year , we will pay OOP. I figure my DD will only love her princesses for a fleeting moment and I need to hang on that moment as long as possible!;)

We went for dinner our last night there in October, and my DD loved it so much that's where she's requested to eat for her 5th birthday dinner later this month.

It seemed pretty calm to me -- of course DD fell alseep waiting for the food, and any moment she's asleep is a calm moment! :lmao: We had pictures with Cinderella, then FGM and two of the mice roamed around. I think you could take pictures with them, but my digital camera died after taking a picture of DD with Cinderella at 1900 Park Faire and my backup 35mm camera was out of film. Oops.

For kids, fabulous..... for characters and for them being in "a castle".....as an adult, personally, the Calif. Grill, Victoria and Alberts..... a more upscale, adult setting for me, personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter