cinderellas castle

vfb2girls

DIS Veteran
I have heard that it is very difficult to get a PS for breakfast at the castle but what about luch or dinner? My husband and I don't do breakfast and we much prefer lunch or dinner. And also if anyone else has eaten lunch or dinner there what was the food like? Is it worth the hassle of trying to make a Ps? Thanks for the help

Lunch and dinner are not nearly as difficult as breakfast. I called about 30 days ahead and was able to get a PS for dinner but times were quite limited.

We ate dinner at Cindy's in November. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food.

Cindy was in the lobby area posing for pictures and autographs.

Dinner was busy but relaxing and fun none the less.

Need anymore details?

--penny

Just got my dinner PS for Cindy's
Called 60 days in advance and they only had two times available so you might want to hurry.

Shawn

We never had a problem getting a ps at Cinderellas Castle in the morning of the day we planned on eating there. But, we usually go when there are not that many people there(January, February, October, November).

You really can't beat their Prime Rib. It's also a really nice atmosphere to eat in. The Waitors were very friendly and considerate to any problems we had.

When my family wentfor dinner with my four year old niece we got her the chicken strips which are one out of three things she usually eats. But, no surprise to us, she was not eating any of her dinner. When our waitor seen she was not eating he asked her if she wanted somthing else, so we got her buttered noodles just so she would eat somthing. She did not eat anything and the waitor did not charge us for any of her uneaten food.

Which was not necessary becuase we are use of paying for her uneaten food. But, it was a very nice surprise.

It used to be fairly easy to book for lunch and dinner-one day a few years ago, I actually made lunch ressies that morning. However, for this year's trip, I called at exactly 60 days, about 2 hours after they opened, and they only had 2 openings for parties my size (2). None for any more. I mentioned to the CM about CRT seeming so hard to book now for all meals and he agreed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter