Cinderella's Castle before MVMCP...

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
Is it possible to secure a PS for 5:30 P.M., at Cinderella's Castle, on the night of your MVMCP? I know we have to wait 60-days before making the PS, but does Cinderella's Castle serve dinner at that time? :)

I believe it was open last year but I'm not sure. The only way to be sure is call Disney Dining. They should be able to tell you which restaurants are, indeed, open the party nights.

I only know LTT and CP for sure because I've eaten at both those night. I think I remember people eating at the Castle those night but I can't say for sure.

Yes, you can book CRT before MVMCP. We had PS at 5:50 last year. It was tough to get. I called the first day that I could call at about 7:15 am. All of the tables for 2 were gone so I booked a table for 4 and posted an opening for 2 on one of the Disney boards. A very nice couple responded and we had a great time at dinner. Good luck on getting your table and call at 7:00 am on the first day you can book. I am going to try again this year. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just posting to confirm what sherry8253 posted. Be sure to call right at the 60 day window. Those dinner PS times book up very quickly!

Thanks. 60-days out at 7:00 A.M., I'm there. :)

Also, if you do not like the times offered at 60 days out call the morning of at 7 am...they will open up more tables the day of! (Just did this with Le Cellier)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter