Chunkymonkey & Chunky Sisters B-day Celebration 2011!! Completed TR!

i loved your awesome report! Spectacular pictures. The pp pix of you and your sisters on the final full day are incredible. What a great bunch of memories for your family. Great photo album too.

Sorry to hear about your arm(s). I hope the surgery improves the situation.

Look forward to reading more after your next trip.

Dee

Thanks Dee! I hope to do a PTR. I think I'll have to start it soon because I am excited about getting into planning mode. which is almost as much fun as the trip itself! :woohoo:

The last day is always a bummer, but with the rain... :(

I do love all your pics though, and the scrapbook is amazing!

I am so sorry about your arms!!! I knew that something was keeping you from being able to type... thought it was your hand. I really hope you start feeling better and can do a PTR.

I am looking forward to a dismeet. I am super excited that we are going the same time. I arrive 9/25 (assuming airfare cooperates) and leave 10/4. 9/29 is the day of the run and 10/2 will be filled with stuff for dd's birthday. Those days might be more difficult to do a meet... but not out of the question. I know we plan to do MNSSHP on 9/30.... also the ToT run has an after party that we plan to do.

Let me know how your plans shape up if you don't do a PTR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter