Christopher Radko Ship Ornamnet

Bride2BeIn2003

Earning My Ears
Tluvs2talk, or anyone else,
I collect Christopher Radko and would LOVE on of the ships ornamnets. any idea of a price and where I could get one? We are going on the Magic in Sept. 2003 for our honeymoon THANKS!!
SallyPilot@aol.com

The only place you can get them is on the ship, but I seem to remember someone did mention that you might be able to get one from the Christmas Shop in Downtown Disney. There was also one on e-bay before we took our cruise in June 2001, I bought one but can't recall right now what I paid for it, I seem to remember aroung $35 or$40. I'm sure someone else can tell you the exact price.:smooth:

WHERE on the ship is the Radko ornament sold, and what does it look like?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas. :)

I believe they are sold in The Treasure Ketch.... I think they were $32...... SeaShelley bought one In January.

Bridetobein 2003 -

Congratulations and have a great honeymoon. I have collected Christopher Radko ornaments for about 4 years and was thrilled when he produced the DCL one. I just went down and checked but the price is removed from the box. I believe it was $32 or $36. The forever # is 00DIS-44.

From my experience, they are only available on the ship - I checked again in the Christmas Shop at WDW and Downtown Disney in January 02. And, WDW merchandising didn't carry them when I have checked on several occasions.

It is a beautiful ornament which really depicts the Magic/Wonder. I bought one on Ebay when they were first produced. While originally, the bidding was very high, I have seen prices for Radko's drop considerably over the past 6-9 months. I also bought one on the ship last October and hand carried it home in my carry-on. If I had it to do over again, I would have packed some bubble wrap and additional cushioning and sent it (plus about 3 more for friends and family) home in my suitcase.

One other place to check is: http://www.radkolinks.org/ They have a wonderful mail list which originally was focused on Radko's but has expanded to other designers. They are chock full of info and several are avid Disney Radko collectors.

Good Luck!!

I purchased my Radko Ship Ornament on e-bay because I was afraid they would not have any left on the ship - we left for our cruise a few days after Christmas. They did still have them on the ship. They only thing I was disappointed about was I did not bring my ornament on the ship and the Captain was signing items one night in the store. If we cruise again, I will bring it with me and have him sign it.

Have a wonder wedding and honeymoon and enjoy your cruise.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter