Christmas with Mickey! **Live report!!**

I actually started looking at flight prices whilst still sat at the table!!) With everyone there being so encouraging Alex didn't stand a chance and admitted defeat :cool1:

Ha, I remember that! :lmao: I think Alex knew when he was beaten!

Hope you have a wonderful trip and it makes up for being poorly last year. Your cruise sounds lovely too.

sounds like a fab trip :goodvibes

jen_uk said:
3 months today we should be taking off right now :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Same! Grandad booked our seats this morning - we've got bubble seats ...assuming its not changed before we fly (I know nothing is guaranteed!)
X

You can always trust a DIS meet and the enthusiasm of others to persuade reluctant husbands :rolleyes1

I seem to recall it was something very similar that persuaded Gary to buy DVC (thanks Deb, Matt, Kev & Tam) :)

aw so glad you're finally getting the trip you should have had :-) will look forward to reading more & crossing everything it goes smoothly for you & Alex

woo hoo! really glad you got it all working & got your FP sorted, I've got a feeling when the bugs are worked out everyone will be able to relax knowing it's sorted, soo exciting!

It will soon be Decmber ladies :cheer2::cheer2:

My DDS are now counting school days instead :rotfl2:

They said 11more school days sounded better than 2weeks 6 days, not like we're counting - MUCH :lmao::rotfl2:

It will soon be Decmber ladies :cheer2::cheer2:

My DDS are now counting school days instead :rotfl2:

They said 11more school days sounded better than 2weeks 6 days, not like we're counting - MUCH :lmao::rotfl2:

I like that idea, I think I'm going to do that as well! So, I've only got 25 more days at school until we go! :dance3: Even better since I have 2 half-days a week off at school I've really only got 20 full school days to go! :yay:

I like that idea, I think I'm going to do that as well! So, I've only got 25 more days at school until we go! :dance3: Even better since I have 2 half-days a week off at school I've really only got 20 full school days to go! :yay:

Sounds much better dosn't it ;) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter