Christmas Trees

What Kind of Christmas Tree Do You Have?

• Real Pine Tree

• Fake Pine Tree

• Either...doesn't matter

• Neither...we don't have a tree

Results are only viewable after voting.
we have a fake one only because my brother is alergic to pine, other wise we would have a real one!!! :goodvibes

:earboy2: Lauren Audrey Bergholz :earboy2:

:love: I love Thomas John Klock :love:

I hate fakes as well .Actually im so against them that im allergic and still make my parents get one.

we have a fake one. I don't like real ones. I'm a gardener. I can't stand the thought of cutting down a tree for somehting like that. I know what it takes to grow a tree, and I cant think of doing all the work to grow it, then chopping it down in its prime. :confused3

MuNkY said:
Fake ones. You don't need to water them, you don't need to freeze your butt off buying one. You don't need to be a tree expert. You don't get poked when your putting on ornaments. Fake is the way to go. It's just so much easier.
plus the dog doesn't throw up green pine needles...

FAKE!!!!!!! that's the only way to go! Real ones you just throw away, but fake ones you can keep for years like mine!

i have a fake and i love it. I am a tree hugger and i think i got that way by never having a real one.

I am happy to say that we got a real one this year...very pretty, smaller, and full of lights....with a wonderful REAL pine smell :cool1:

I LOVE REAL trees-the feel the smell--EVERYTHING
but my little brother has allergies and we are having a plastic tree for the next year or two..... :sad: I guess if i spray a tree smell in the room it will feel-er-SMELL more like Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter