Christmas markets

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Just thought I'd mention that I received a 'mini-brochure' through the post yesterday that mentioned the Christmas markets in the Disney Village. It said that they start from Dec 9th. Unfortunately, I will have left by then and sadly will have missed it but I seem to recall someone (was it Steve?) who was wondering would the markets be back this year. I do hope this information is correct. I am finding it very difficult to believe much of what the brochures say.

It's a shame that you'll have left by then but for me I'm glad they will be there for my trip - sorry :(

I read somewhere that they were not there this year but then Mr Entertainment on another forum who knows, well, everuything (!) said he hadn't heard they had been cancelled so my hopes were raised. Like you Nicola, I won't be taking what the brochure says as 100% fact but I do hope they are there - makes Disney Village so much better in the Christmas period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter