• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Carol Train Tour - Kansas City Stop

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
So the Disney Christmas Carol Train Tour made its stop last night in Kansas City. We ended up waiting for over 2 hours in line to see the event. Basically you walk through a train full of memorabilia from the movie. They have pictures, miniature sets, motion cameras, and HP touchsmart computers where you can get your picture taken with Scrooge. You then can walk over to a "blow up" movie theater where your fitted with 3d glasses and see a 10 min preview of the film.

Here are some shots. There are about five train cars of stuff.

IMG_5482.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5503.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5510.jpg

IMG_5511.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

I had some shots of how long the line was and the entire shot of the train that I will add tomorrow.
Hope I didn't spoil it too much for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

My neighbor did this when the train was in Omaha. She said she was disappointed that she waited in line for over 2 hours. She felt they were rushed through and it was over too quick.

No cost at all except your time. It took us over 2 hours to get into the train as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter