Chocolate Soufflé

This is probably heresy and I’ll get flamed for it, but I prefer the desserts at the brunch. I’m not a fan of the chocolate soufflé.

Last edited:

Hey, when you're gluten-free and the standard dessert option is ice cream or mousse or creme brûlée, the fact that they can make the chocolate soufflé (or the amaretto one) gluten-free is AMAZING and worth every bit of hype.

Brunch we're back to desserts you don't have to chew. :(

Technically it is not. But our server Paulo, brought us one to share. Not sure why, a wonderful surprise. We had a great brunch and the soufflé, while not my fave dessert of all time, is very good. Very rich, very chocolatey. Share with those you love! :love:

I think they make a lava cake you can order for brunch....... its yummy, didn't know about it till our server sent us one.

I agree the chocolate souffle is overrated.
Glad to see I am not the only one!
Thought I was missing something!

While the chocolate soufflé's was tasty, they totally cheat. One hallmark of a good soufflé' is that it's still moist. They overcook the heck out of them, then hollow it out and pour the cream in the middle when they serve it to you (at least that's how they did it to ours). I don't want a soufflé to be moist because they poured liquid into it; I want it to be moist because they made it right.

While the chocolate soufflé's was tasty, they totally cheat. One hallmark of a good soufflé' is that it's still moist. They overcook the heck out of them, then hollow it out and pour the cream in the middle when they serve it to you (at least that's how they did it to ours). I don't want a soufflé to be moist because they poured liquid into it; I want it to be moist because they made it right.
I've never had a souffle (chocolate or Grand Marnier) that was dry on the inside prior to the vanilla sauce being poured on.

I don’t like them to pour the liquid in for me as well. I want to taste the lightless of the soufflé but every time I only tasted the wet floury mass. Now I give up on trying. It’s not what I imagine how it would taste like.

I've never had a souffle (chocolate or Grand Marnier) that was dry on the inside prior to the vanilla sauce being poured on.
I never got to try it before the server put the sauce in though. Maybe I will make a request next time to give it another try.

Don't disparage the chocolate souffle, but at Brunch my dessert can be fruit. cheese, and a chocolate dipped strawberry. Both are great, but different. As for the bunch dessert table, excluding the chocolate covered strawberries, it's a personal pass, but to each their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter