Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

Is there anyone going the week of the 11th that didn't score at least one BOG ressie?
I got a dinner and a breakfast (I'll be there 11/12-11/18), but I lost many hours of my life getting them, stalking these threads and the disney dining website. If I wasn't searching so much, and didn't use any dining apps, I don't think I would have them :(

I'm fairly confused about the Minnie's Holiday Dine. If there is a 620pm ressie at Hollywood and Vine on 11/20, will that be a Minnie's Holiday Dine, or does it need to be specifically booked as a Minnie's Holiday Dine?

I'm fairly confused about the Minnie's Holiday Dine. If there is a 620pm ressie at Hollywood and Vine on 11/20, will that be a Minnie's Holiday Dine, or does it need to be specifically booked as a Minnie's Holiday Dine?
Any dinner reservation booked at H&V during the 2 months or so they are offering Minnie will be the Minnie Holiday Dine. It won't say so on your reservation, but the characters will be there.

I got a dinner and a breakfast (I'll be there 11/12-11/18), but I lost many hours of my life getting them, stalking these threads and the disney dining website. If I wasn't searching so much, and didn't use any dining apps, I don't think I would have them :(
Hey, same here!!! Wasn't able to get a Minnie dinner tho, they were all gone too quick. And I'm still trying to move things around for better times/days. We have the same dates too

Anyone have luck booking larger parties after the 180 day mark? We have a group of 12 and I have most of what I want but I missed the BOG breakfast announcement and the GG breakfast. I would like to try those but am having no luck for 12 people. We are going 11/9-11/18.

Also how long do people hold on to ressies they may not use? I have a couple that I am thinking I am not going to use in favor of something else I want. I just hate to drop it if I don't get what I want since finding one for 12 is so hard. But on the flip side I don't want to hold it if someone else could use it. I'm so torn......

Hey, same here!!! Wasn't able to get a Minnie dinner tho, they were all gone too quick. And I'm still trying to move things around for better times/days. We have the same dates too

I had a Minnie's for about 30 minutes, but I grabbed a 50's PT instead because my mom wanted that one more ;) Hope one opens up for you!

Also how long do people hold on to ressies they may not use? I have a couple that I am thinking I am not going to use in favor of something else I want. I just hate to drop it if I don't get what I want since finding one for 12 is so hard. But on the flip side I don't want to hold it if someone else could use it. I'm so torn......

I struggle with this too - I want to keep my options open, depending on how FP+ booking goes, but I don't want to hoard ressies either :( I really think it is fine - there are too many variables to finalize your plans right now. I hope to use the November cancellations thread when I do cancel though, to help someone else get a ressie they want :)

Hey! I'm not 100% sure TPs has this option, but I thought it did one time when I was playing around with the site. I'll try to get on tonight and see if I can find where I saw that and then I'll PM you!!

Would you PM me as well if you're able to figure it out?

Ugh - just lost a ressie for 50's Prime Time! Saw it, clicked on the time, and then lost it. My mom wants to eat there, so I was hoping to get one. Just wanted to vent a little :sad:

That is terrible the same thing happened to me with CRT. It is so disappointing.

I love the idea of the Minnie dine but bring its at H&V keeps me back from even wanting it :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter