• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

Waiting until January 19 for my ADRs is tooooooooooooorture! hehe

I can't wait to be done.

It seems my planning is slower than usual. My binder is not getting filled as fast.

I still have to print envelopes for mousekeeping and everything.

Maybe I can wait to do all that during spring break?

I am also looking into planning something for my dad. He's been wanting to visit the Kennedy Space Center for a while.

But then again, my mom wants to visit Sea World.

I don't want to be unfair to either. Maybe I should wait until they are snowbirds lol They want to rent a house or appartment there for months at a time when my dad retires this year.

We'll see. Still 6 months ahead of us.

I tried to convince my mom to come with me to WDW(yet again) for a quick trip in March, but no luck.

Oh and I forgot to say that for Christmas I got a Winners gift card (our Marshall's). So I decided it would go towards trip clothes/summer clothes. If I can wait that long to use it hehe

And I also got a set of 8 books of the Sookie series. So you know what I'll be reading during the trip. Yep, I always read an entire book during the trip. I read on the plane and at the airport. During relaxing time at the hotel (in the room, by the pool, etc) and on the way home. I don't know which book it will be yet. It will depend where I am at in the series.

And I also got a set of 8 books of the Sookie series.

Are those the books that True Blood was based off of?? I am a fan of the show and my friend was just telling me it was based on a series of books. Let me know if they are any good! :thumbsup2

Are those the books that True Blood was based off of?? I am a fan of the show and my friend was just telling me it was based on a series of books. Let me know if they are any good! :thumbsup2

Yup. They are exactly those books.

I will make sure and let you know.

BTW, I thought about you the other day hehe I put the postcard you sent on my desk at school. I cleared my desk from all the stuff I put there before x-mas break, and it came into vision. I was like: awe, my happy place" lol

Waiting until January 19 for my ADRs is tooooooooooooorture! hehe

Oh no! You just remined me...if we are going over the 4th of July, I think my ADR time past already!! OH NO! So much to do this weekend. Narrow down the dates, book and make those ADRS!!

Yup. They are exactly those books.

I will make sure and let you know.

BTW, I thought about you the other day hehe I put the postcard you sent on my desk at school. I cleared my desk from all the stuff I put there before x-mas break, and it came into vision. I was like: awe, my happy place" lol

Aww, so glad I could help you get there!

You will love the books, they are SO much better than the tv show and I enjoy the show. The show is only loosely based off the books as they changed A LOT for the show.

OMG Christy! Thanks to you, I just spent my whole morning SCRAMBLING to get this trip and ADRs together! I booked POR for July 1-8 and already made an ADR for Tony's on the 3rd and Beirgarten on the 4th! Nothing like German food to celebrate being American!

Looks like I will be starting that PTR soon!!

OMG Christy! Thanks to you, I just spent my whole morning SCRAMBLING to get this trip and ADRs together! I booked POR for July 1-8 and already made an ADR for Tony's on the 3rd and Beirgarten on the 4th! Nothing like German food to celebrate being American!

Looks like I will be starting that PTR soon!!

hehe

Is it a good thank you, or a bad thank you? lol

You will love the books, they are SO much better than the tv show and I enjoy the show. The show is only loosely based off the books as they changed A LOT for the show.

Thanks. I'm trying to get through a book I got last Christmas (x-mas 2008), and seeing these books lie on the book shelf is really a big temptation ;)

I stumbled across a few cool websites when I googled mousekeeping enveloppes.

So let me ask you. What are yout favorite websites where you can download some cool stuff for your planning binder?

Nikki, have you ever been to Tony's?

No is it good? We want to be in the MK that day for sure and there aren't too many restaurants so we thought we'd try it.

I stumbled across a few cool websites when I googled mousekeeping enveloppes.

So let me ask you. What are yout favorite websites where you can download some cool stuff for your planning binder?

I think I got my Mousekeeping envelopes from TheMouseForLess but I tweaked them a little.

Tony's good.

I recommend the Tiramisu for dessert. My mom and I looooooooved it!

But my dad had a pistachio creme brulee and loved it.

I used MouseforLess website for July & December trips... I think the Mousekeeper really appreciated them.. we got soo many towels & extra toiletries in July especially!!

Emma princess: x x

We did Kennedy Space Center during our January 2009 trip, we had a great time there! There is a lot to see and do and is all very interesting. We plan to go back again.

Did you parents select a building to be in?

Oh, and btw, I started my TR! Link in the siggy. :goodvibes:

We did Kennedy Space Center during our January 2009 trip, we had a great time there! There is a lot to see and do and is all very interesting. We plan to go back again.

Did you parents select a building to be in?

Oh, and btw, I started my TR! Link in the siggy. :goodvibes:

I know what buildings they don't want hehe

They don't want to be too far and secluded. So nothing between 45 and 55.

Hey guys.

I got my "school" pictures this week.

When I scanned it, there was a lot of dust on it. It appears the glass is in need of cleaning lol

So I had fun with it and added a filter.

Enjoy! lol

ScannedImage.jpg

Great pic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter