Chicago/Suburban DIS People

chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
Hi! Wondering if the Chicago area people would like to have a small together? Maybe just a meet n' greet lunch? Anyone interested? :disrocks:

Another suburbian here! There are a ton of us around here, it would be so much fun to have a meetup.

Ok...I'm glad a few of you have responded. I'm near O'Hare, Des Plaines to be exact. I need to know where you are located so maybe we can pick somewhere that is not too far for any of us to get to. :thanks:

My family lives in the Bloomingdale area, but meeting up around Des Plaines would be perfectly fine.

I'm game as well... I live in Rolling Mdeadows/Schaumburg area. I'm ok with meeting in the Des Plaines area.... Weekends preferred as I work full time and have a new grand baby at my house.

Just wondering if anybody in the NW burbs might know of a guy looking to make some extra cash this weekend... We are moving and need help getting the furniture downstairs as I cant help... let me know. thanks!

Sounds like meeting on a weekend would work. Any suggestions on where a "middle" area might be to meet up?

Sorry I'm late to the party on this! All of those places sound fine to me too. I'm in the northern suburbs and have traveled frequently to the northwest suburbs, including Schaumburg. I'm within driving distance of the city, too.

I'll be watching this thread. though i don't live in the area anymore :(
I travel back to see family enough. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to be free that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!