Chicago friends thanks for all your help.

whirlsy

<marquee><font color=green>lissa & <font color=red
Just wanted to thank all of you for your help a while back on hotels in the chicago area, I used all of your sites and searched through the different hotels and areas of chicago. WELL let me tell you I got the Omni hotel for 89.00. YIPPEE through priceline, first time I ever used priceline so I was very nervous. I searched the Omni website and it looks like a great hotel. guess I better pack the nicer clothes, yikes, but thanks for all your help.

The Omni is a beautiful hotel. I'm sure you will enjoy it. What do you plan to see while you are here?

well since I have two children ages 7 and 3 we will be hitting Navy pier and after that I am not too sure, a little shopping and we are eating at the rainforest cafe for dinner (daughters favorite) husband was looking into disney quest for our daughter and him to enjoy together but I am open to any suggestions. thanks

I'm sorry to say that Disney Quest is closed. :(
A nice option for the whole family is the Shedd Aquarium. They are having a Shark exhibit that opens sometime this month.
Enjoy your stay. :D

oh ya definetly the shedd aquarium, I cant believe I forgot that one.

If your daughter likes dolls. make sure you stop at American Girl Place. It's right near Watertower Place.

My daughter is a girly girl but yet doesnt like dolls, but I would like to see the American doll store the only bad thing is she is just like her mother and find something to buy in any store so I am worried that she will talk me into this expensive doll and then it will sit in her closet. I have just tell myself to be strong:rolleyes: and not fold to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter