• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Schwarb’s and KB switching due to tightness in KB’s leg. Schwarb’s back to LF and KB is DH

WHAT A W!!!!!!!!

From DD lead off dinger to the winning Schwarbomb~ Javy’s defense was INSANE! Cishek, absolutely LOVE your fired up save!KB, Rizzo bomb,JHey and Willy with clutch hits, my seatbelt was fastened in the bottom of the ninth..whew, GREAT game!upload_2019-5-1_0-52-37.jpeg
3 games over 500!

I went to bed a little before midnight so I had to wait until the morning to find out they won.

Watching the second half of the game right now since I taped it and haven't seen it.

Read that Addie is being optioned to Iowa tomorrow.

Got a question for you. When you watch the game on WGN, do you get only public service announcement for the commercials or do you get regular commercials? We get our baseball games on DirecTV Extra Innings and can watch either side of the game (except when anybody plays Miami - we only get Miami and the other broadcast is blacked out). ABC7 and NBC Sports both have regular commercials, but WGN always has PSA for Pre-Diabetes, Adoption, Rescue Animals, etc.

Mariners are Scoreless in Seattle ;)

Happy to deliver Gonzales his first loss of the season, double digit style.

So much good

Lester was dealing
Cubs wrap up the road trip with a

upload_2019-5-1_20-42-21.jpeg

Got a question for you. When you watch the game on WGN, do you get only public service announcement for the commercials or do you get regular commercials? We get our baseball games on DirecTV Extra Innings and can watch either side of the game (except when anybody plays Miami - we only get Miami and the other broadcast is blacked out). ABC7 and NBC Sports both have regular commercials, but WGN always has PSA for Pre-Diabetes, Adoption, Rescue Animals, etc.

I get regular commercials, but I’m in Chicagoland

My son lives in Miami and has some friends at school who are from Venezuela. They tell him how hard their relatives have it not having electricity or water or food at times. Plus worrying about someone arresting you.

My son lives in Miami and has some friends at school who are from Venezuela. They tell him how hard their relatives have it not having electricity or water or food at times. Plus worrying about someone arresting you.
Heartbreaking

After the last few games, Kyle looked so comfortable pitching today. He made it look very easy and he let the rest of the team help get the win.

Any other player on the Cards to PH and I’m mad it raised Kyles pitch count, but it was Dex. Did you see Dex telling Kyle to stop throwing over to him on first?:rotfl2:

Willy did a helluva job catching, and the defense was outstanding. I think every position player had a great play helping the Professor get that Maddox game.

Just a beautiful, beautiful execution of a game and Kyles sinker sunk them! His pick off of Hader was extra enjoyable, lol.

Only a game and a half back and tied in the loss column..run diff is +42!!!upload_2019-5-3_17-56-37.jpeg

I’m heading off to today’s game in a couple hours! I hope Yu’s got it today but at least he and Wacha seem to be well matched. It should be a good game!

I’m heading off to today’s game in a couple hours! I hope Yu’s got it today but at least he and Wacha seem to be well matched. It should be a good game!

May the Fourth be with you and them! Get the W!

My shirt today, RIP Mr. Mayhew
upload_2019-5-4_8-45-34.jpeg

Grrrrrrrr..cardinal’s just landed on my patio..I didn’t see any yesterday with that beautiful game so this is making me uneasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter