Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Jake on the mound today, AAJ in, Zobie still out. I like Miggy catching Jake but Willy is due to connect with the bat, maybe today is his day..like JHEY yesterday! JD said JHey had pancakes for breakfast yesterday, so I'm thinking same today?:D

Cubs-at-Reds-GAB.jpg

Saturday, April 22 @Cincinnati 12:10 PM ABC 7, MLBN, 670 am The Score

Last edited:

I feel I should quote myself on maybe today is Willy's day, lol ~single/GS just what he needed!I am :cloud9: for JHey! That diving catch! Those 4 RBI'S! His Dueces #22 is spot on Defense and offense :thumbsup2Rizzo repeat, Jake with a triple...and we needed all those bats too.

Going for the
upload_2017-4-22_15-43-5.jpeg

Fly the W!!
Had to bring my W flag in right after I put it out. We had a real bad storm come through with hail and I didn't want it to get wet and dirty. I'll put it out again tomorrow for today's game (until they start Sunday's game).

Had to bring my W flag in right after I put it out. We had a real bad storm come through with hail and I didn't want it to get wet and dirty. I'll put it out again tomorrow for today's game (until they start Sunday's game).

We had hail today too but we're out of town. Hoping the flag survived!

My flag flies thru it all, which is why I need a new one lol...again. I have gone thru 3 so far. I really need to install a flag pole. Hope you guys didn't have any hail damage and your W flags are spiffy!

But Strop makes me nervous.

Yea I agree he's not that great either. There are 5 guys that are pretty solid in the pen: Montgomery, Edwards, Davis, Rondon, and Uehara. Those should be the guys that are used. I don't get why Maddon is pitching Duensing so much, he's really a bad, bad pitcher. Theo will be cutting him shortly.

No need for Zobie right now. Cubs O is rolling without him.
Well he's playing today!(Kewz, he's going to hit one for you! His back is better, hopefully
Chicago+Cubs+Photo+Day+RkjxdoNQ6eql.jpg

Zobie, Lackey, Miggy, Jay (both hit really well off Arroyo). I am more concerned that Lackey keeps it in the park, but the way things have been going, just keeps it in the park early. Scooter can bomb off him quickly..but John pitches better when he's good and mad, lol.

LETS GO CUBS!
Rizzo~Our Cubbie Italian Stallion :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
45bae27fa44e26c77e8c963977b8142e.jpg

GETTING MIGGY WITH IT
nlcs-dodgers-cubs-baseball.jpg

Last edited:
KEWZ! Zobie came thru for you today! Tough loss for sure, could almost taste the sweep, but we didn't get it done. Turn the page , boys...attack the Pirate's tomorrow night! We're still in first, let's keep it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter